Project Manager Demand Media
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Content | New York City, NY, United States
- Support development and implementation of digital content initiatives.
- Work with multi-disciplinary project team internally (design, editorial, production, proofreading, and writing) across multiple brands.
- Monitor project workflow, track the approval process and follow up to ensure a timely approval for all project steps for internal and external stakeholders.
- Create project timeline, develop list of necessary assets, and coordinate receipt of assets.
- Coordinate project kick-off meetings both internally and externally.
- Maintain the weekly Digital Status Report.
- Manage the ongoing maintenance of project, working closely with internal department to ensure a timely launch.
- Collaborate with designers, content teams, mark dev on job specifications and supervise QA process to ensure brand guidelines.
The Project Manager is responsible for managing the resources for L'Oreal projects:
Oversees entire scope of work: Media, Content, and Special:
Internally manage all of media and content:
- Manage the bigger picture to delegate the different portions of work internally
Manage all aspects of special projects:
- Rich media development and execution; Clear To Do list of expectations internally including due dates and scope
- Proactive check ins; Status updates on content, media, client relationships, etc
- Monitor client deliverables and delivery; Communicate to internal teams the status of each element of campaign, as well as what's expected of them in terms of deliverables
- Checking in on client needs and outstanding issues
- Kickoff call with client; Agenda sent prior to call
- Oversee project timelines for RM, Content creation internally
- Send revisions and collective feedback
- Update client on outstanding creative's/approvals.
- Constant Communication between brands and Demand regarding, campaigns, creative assets.
- 3+ years of project management experience
- Develop and maintain project schedules, assets and resources based on team capacity
- Enhance internal marketing solutions by working with product marketing to promote the L'Oreal brand and improve traffic performance
- Digital media experience is a must
- Professional communication and presence with both the client and internal departments
- Superior organizational and leadership abilities
- A sense of urgency/ initiative and the competency and confidence to jump right in
- Knowledge of online display ads, ad serving and reporting
- Knowledge of digital content development, execution and delivery
- Attention for detail and deadline driven
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Enthusiastic team player willing to 'roll up his/her sleeves' to help team achieve goals
- Candidate should be able to explain his/her process for planning/scheduling, and have experience delegating and supervising the work of others to ensure deadlines are met
<< Back to Current Openings
||New York City, NY |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED