PROJECT TRAFFIC COORDINATOR iMODULES
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED iModules is the leading provider of online engagement and communication tools to the education market. We partner with some of the largest fundraising organizations in the world, including The University of Texas, Penn State, Rutgers and Notre Dame. We are seeking an experienced project manager to support the cross functional operational execution of project tasks within a dynamic environment.
As a member of our Customer Service team, the project coordinator will have responsibilities to actively monitor and channel communication between different teams and departments associated to web design and data projects. This individual will be required to accurately manage multiple project elements from interdepartmental sources with varying levels of priority that are filtered through their desk on a daily basis. The Project Coordinator must be excellent at multi-tasking, communicating to various level of the organization, as well as tracking and organizing technical, time sensitive tasks. This individual will report directly to the Vice President of Customer Success.
1. Primary responsibility is to ensure that project elements move along seamlessly through the define work flow from start to completion. This will include establishing new processes based on the appropriate methodologies.
2. Proactive communication with Client Services team, regarding associated tasks, status, and risk points. A variety of Client Services team members will require information or services based on client commitments and project timelines, including Account Managers, Implementation Project Managers, Application Support, Design, Data, Professional Services, Product and leadership teams.
3. Clear communication to senior management regarding performance KPIs, issues, bottlenecks, risks, and utilization.
4. Management of interdepartmental project components associated to larger multi-functional, client projects, with various priorities, timelines and impacts.
5. Consistent coordination of similar, but unique tasks within the support of the Software-as-a-Service environment servicing over 700 clients.
6. Central point of contact for client services organization regarding task status, product queue and task prioritization.
7. Overall success of the Project Traffic Coordinator will be driven by successfully managing project tasks and efficient and effective communication to dependent teams.
1. At least 5 years experience in project / program management
2. Outstanding organization and problem solving skills
3. Experience in a digital agency environment
4. Proficient with Microsoft Project
5. Deadline driven, passionate about execution
6. Cost, Resource, Utilization and Time Management experience
7. Ability to manage tasks delivered in a matrix organization
8. Effective verbal and written communication with all levels of the team and stakeholders
9. Ability to remove barriers and enable teams to complete objectives
Located in Overland Park, KS. This is a full-time position with full benefits.
||7201 West 129th Street |
Overland Park, KS 66213
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED