Proposal Lead Guidewire Software
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Guidewire Proposal Lead will work closely with the Professional Services Account Managers, Regional Managers, Sales Operations, and Methodology team to drive Guidewire's proposal, RFP, and other contract work. This resource will establish processes and quality checks; develop and refine templates; and create proposals, SOWs, and other materials for use during the sales cycle. The successful candidate will have a proven record of working with large documents, coordinating work across multiple departments, identifying and instituting continuous improvements, and meeting/exceeding critical deadlines. The Proposal Lead will possess a strong attention to detail, sense of urgency, and customer service focus.
Some of the key activities for this position include:
- Establish and refine Guidewire's estimating, proposal, and value alignment processes, tools, and templates
- Manage short-term objectives authoring proposal and contractual deliverables using MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Author and edit proposal and supporting contract deliverables using extraordinary written communication skills and attention to detail
- Ensure professionalism and branding consistency across our various product offerings
- Identify and implement opportunities to simplify and streamline processes
- Define key success criteria and monitor/report these metrics on a recurring basis.
- Successfully lead remote resources during the creation of proposal, RFP, and contract deliverables.
Guidewire Software is a leading provider of flexible core systems that enable property/casualty insurers to deliver insurance the way they want to. Guidewire builds high quality software that consistently works as promised. Designed for maximum flexibility and scalability, Guidewire solutions give carriers the capability to deliver excellent service to policyholders and agents and increase market share â€" while lowering operating costs. The Guidewire Insurance Suiteâ"¢, consisting of Guidewire PolicyCenterÂ®, Guidewire BillingCenterÂ®, and Guidewire ClaimCenterÂ®, spans the entire insurance lifecycle â€" underwriting, policy administration, billing, and claims management. Guidewire is headquartered in Foster City, California, with offices in London, Munich, Paris, Sydney, Tokyo, and Toronto. For more information, visit www.guidewire.com.
- Extraordinary written communication skills, always clear and concise, and grammatically correct
- Experience working with large documents
- Ability to identify problems, provide solutions, and drive resolution.
- Effective at juggling requests from a variety of sources, prioritizing them, and publishing a plan for delivery
- Collaborate with Sales Operations to understand upcoming proposal needs and status of completed proposal submissions
- Coordinate pre-Inception prep work to help Services and the customer hit the ground running
- Ability to work independently
- Flexibility to work creative hours as needed
- Excellent time management and commitment to customer deadlines
- Proven leadership experience
- Goal oriented and action focused
- Self disciplined
- Exceptional customer relation skills
- Moderate to advanced MS Office skills in all aspects of the product, specifically PowerPoint, Excel, and Word (Including macro maintenance and development)
- A Bachelor's in Computer Science or similar program and 5+ years of experience is desired
- Project management experience is a plus
PLEASE NOTE: We are only able to hire candidates who have the legal right to work in the United States. Principals and local candidates only. No phone calls, please.
||Foster City, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
As the number one provider of enterprise software applications to the property and casualty insurance industry, we beat our competitors (Accenture, SAP, and others) 9 times out of 10. Guidewire is an award-winning company both within the insurance industry and in the software technology space. Given our success and increasing demand for our products domestically and internationally, we continue to experience double-digit revenue growth. Guidewire has offices throughout the world, including in London, Munich, Paris, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto, Hong Kong, and the United States.
Profitable Investors: Battery Ventures
, Bay Partners
, U.S. Venture Partners All Jobs: at Guidewire Software
|Headquarters:||2211 Bridgepointe Parkway, Ste 200|
San Mateo, CA 94404
|Company Profile:||Guidewire Software is a profitable, privately held, and VC-backed enterprise software product development company that exclusively serves the 1.5 trillion dollar property and casualty insurance industry. Our products enable companies such as GEICO, Liberty Mutual, and Amica to efficiently run their high volume core operations, including underwriting, policy administration, claims, and billing.
Our success can be directly attributed to the bright and extremely talented employees who make it all happen. If you are looking for an opportunity where your talents will not only be recognized and leveraged but also challenged, at a company that is grabbing significant market share in a 1.5 trillion dollar industry, then Guidewire is the place for you. We have an extremely low-turnover organization and 100 percent customer referenceability.
Support Guidewire Software with Social Media services