Proposal Specialist III, Sales Operations Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Workday is looking for an outstanding individual to join the Sales Operations team!
The Workday Experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our "Wrokday" band, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a workday.
You will be supported and surrounded by some of the best and brightest people in the industry. People who care about our customers and care about helping them achieve the results they seek. At Workday, you will be in great company!
Overview of Position:
Responsible for driving the management, development, review and delivery of proposal responses for RFI/RFPs.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage RFI/RFP efforts ensuring compliance to customer requirements and adherence to company business practices
- Collaborate with Sales to develop strategic concepts and themes ensuring solutions are properly positioned in RFI/RFP responses and customer communications
- Develop and manage project plans, schedules, and deliverables for proposal efforts
- Write, edit and deliver clear, concise, consistent and error free responses to RFI/RFP opportunities
- Drive proposal reviews including determining appropriate participants, review timeliness, and integrating appropriate comments/modifications.
- If needed, work directly with customer to facilitate understanding of requirements
- Drive follow on RFI/RFP activities to ensure complete customer evaluation of proposals, including customer clarifications, identified deficiencies, or other related activities.
- Support metrics to measure performance of proposal activity
- Support the development of a content management system as well as the process for maintaining the content
- 7+ years in proposal writing/management, editing and desktop publishing or sales/technical writing â with particular experience working with Education & Government RFPs
- Very organized individual with the ability to work in an highly deadline-driven environment
- Ability to work closely with project teams with varying work styles
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited four year University or equivalent experience Â
- Advanced Microsoft Word skills. Experience with publishing software including Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe. Desired experience with Outlook and online RFP content repositories (SANT, RFP Machine, etc.)
- HR/Financial sales support experience a plus
- This position is located at the Workday Headquarters in Pleasanton, CA
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services