QA Developer Verimatrix
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED We?re looking for a QA Developer, passionate about excellence to join our Test Automation and Tool Development efforts. These efforts are used to test the functionality and performance of our state-of-the-art Video Content Security Products (client/server solution.)
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
? Interface with Engineering group and Solutions Team group to select tests best-suited for test automation, for our video content security products.
? Design, develop, and maintain tests to test security and other functions of our products.
? Participate in code reviews and evaluate test implementation for adherence to test design.
? Develop/Maintain tools that facilitate either automated tests or manual tests.
? Develop/Maintain tools for performance testing; develop tools that emulate components of the system and implement them.
? Communicate progress on tasks.
? Other duties may be assigned as needed by the Department.
1. Bachelor?s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, EE or similar field is required. Further professional certifications/professional growth achievements are a plus.
2. At least 3 years real-world software experience, one of which includes coding to an API.
3. Strong desire to use automation in testing, testing tasks, or otherwise improve schedules and quality. Passion for quality is a must.
4. Excellent coding skills in any interpreted/compiled language such as Ruby, Python, Java, C/C++, or C#
5. Knowledge of network principles and of TCP/UDP/IP technology required.
6. Strong experience with Backend/Application Servers is essential. Linux is essential.
7. Excellent analytical skills.
8. Fast learner.
9. Excellent attention to detail and follow-through.
10. Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills. Excellent interpersonal skills. Self-motivated and energetic team player.
Each of the Following would be a Plus:
2. Automated API Testing
5. Relational Database experience
6. Security protocols, cryptography, PKI, SSL/TLS
8. Digital Rights Management
10. Video Conditional Access Systems
11. Video standards such as DECE/UltraViolet, MPEG2/4, AVC, H.264, MPEG DASH, HTTP Live Streaming, PlayReady, Marlin and RTSP
||6825 Flanders Drive |
San Diego, CA 92121
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED