QA Engineer â Mobile Device Management - iOS Palo Alto Networks
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Responsible for testing Palo Alto Networks' next-generation firewall. This QA engineer will test new platforms around mobile devices that integrate with our proprietary operating system, PanOS.
This QA Engineer develops test plans and test cases, tools and infrastructure to improve quality and efficiency of testing. Works closely with the Software Engineering team during product development. Reproduces issues found after software release. Duties also may include: Developing and maintaining complex test bed environments. Management of software build process. Performance and scale testing.
- 4+ years experience in a QA position
- Experience testing mobile devices, mobile operating systems, or mobile applications
- Platform and OS knowledge in iOS, Linux, Windows
- Experience with Active Directory, LDAP, Public Key Encryption Infrastructure / SCEP
- Experience testing network security products, preferably with firewalls and intrusion prevention products.
- Strong L3 network testing experience with knowledge of most common switching and routing protocols.
- Knowledge of encryption and tunneling protocol test methods.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience with software build best practices
- Experience with acquisition and set up of third party networking equipment
- Experience with Windows and Linux system set up and administration.
- BS or advanced degree in computer engineering or related technical field.
Palo Alto Networksâ"¢is the leader in next-generation firewalls, enabling unprecedented visibility and granular policy control of applications and content â€" by user, not just IP address â€" at up to 20Gbps with no performance degradation. Based on patent-pending App-IDâ"¢ technology, Palo Alto Networks firewalls accurately identify and control applications â€" regardless of port, protocol, evasive tactic or SSL encryption â€" and scan content to stop threats and prevent data leakage. Enterprises can for the first time embrace Web 2.0 and maintain complete visibility and control, while significantly reducing total cost of ownership through device consolidation. For more information, please visit www.paloaltonetworks.com.
||Santa Clara, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED