Quality Assurance Engineer Innovate MS
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Description: Position Summary: The Quality Assurance Engineer is responsible for planning and implementing the quality assurance procedures for daily, milestone and release candidate testing of the Bomgar product line of screen-sharing and remote control technologies. QA Engineer must display individual motivation and the ability to respond with innovation to new technological problems and new product possibilities. As a member of the QA team, will be responsible for the quality of software released to the companys sales and marketing departments. QA Engineer will also work with current development team creating new products and enhancing existing products.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions
- Determine test objectives and standards by studying software requirements, writing test cycle plans, test cases, and test scripts.
- Meet test objectives by determining testing methods, cycles, phases, and conditions; set up testing environment and equipment.
- Identify software capability and reliability by conducting functional, system, and performance tests.
- Resolve testing problems by modifying testing methods during tests; conferring with management to revise test objectives and standards.
- Maintain testing database by developing defect tracking and regression testing information requirements; designing information system; enter test outcomes; secure data.
- Report test outcomes by collecting, analyzing, interpreting, summarizing, and displaying data; recommend software changes.
Education / Experience Requirements
- B.S. or higher degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3 to 5 years experience with automated testing, developing standards, reporting research results, software debugging and software testing, and Software Quality Assurance Process.
- Networking experience required.
- Knowledge of C++, PHP, and other programming languages a plus
- Experience in shrink-wrapped software projects a plus
- Linux, Unix, Windows and Mac experience required.
- Ability to utilize VMWare
- Accuracy and Attention to Detail
- Self-starter; requires little supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritize
- Professional demeanor.
||Ridgeland, MS |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED