Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer T2 Systems
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Summary of Position Functions
The QA Engineer is responsible for ensuring that T2's solutions including software, hardware products and services are operating as designed and meeting customer needs.
Essential Position Functions
- Develops testing scripts and documentation for the testing process, creates test plans, procedures, incident reports, and summary reports.
- Capable of communicating cross-functionally and across management levels in both formal and informal settings.
- Strong organizational skills, tracking and perform multiple test executions simultaneously and able to synthesize the results.
- Conducts product testing including defect research, functionality testing and regression testing to ensure T2 solutions meet customer needs.
- Understands and implements risk analysis and uses other relevant testing methodologies to assure the quality of T2 products and solutions.
- Participates in Product Reviews and Inspections including requirements, design, and Code Walk Through.
- Provides assistance to T2 Technical Support staff. This includes:
- Working with technical support staff and occasionally with customers to research and address customer support issues.
- Documenting technical support issues, resolutions, and workarounds in accordance with technical support needs. Educates and trains technical support staff to be able to resolve these issues in the future.
- Researches, recommends, and incorporates automated testing tools.
- Provides input for functional and usability enhancements.
- Develops and refines application knowledge.
- Supports corporate goals and objectives and pro-actively address issues as appropriate.
- Participates in meetings, conferences, and company events as required.
- Continually evaluates departmental processes and external tools and technologies for improvement opportunities specifically for the department and for T2 products in general.
Note: The statements contained herein describe the essential functions of this position, but should not be considered to be an all-inclusive listing of work requirements. Individuals may perform other duties as assigned including work in other areas to cover absences or relief to equalize peak work periods or otherwise balance the workload.
Non-essential Position Functions
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Qualifications
To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's degree; and 4+ years of QA experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience working in software company desired.
- Experience with test automation is desired.
- Experience working in agile development environment is desired.
- Testing C# / .NET applications, and knowledge of VB scripting is preferred.
- Experience in using Microsoft VSTS & TFS for test management, execution and defect tracking is preferred.
- Experience in hardware and software testing.
- Strong trouble shooting skills required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of various operating systems, testing tools, relational database management systems, and file formats, etc. is required and can be obtained through intellect, technical inclination, and dedication to gain such knowledge.
- Knowledge of Servers, networking and virtualization is preferred.
- Knowledge of parking industry is preferred.
- Ability to read, analyzes, and interprets general business, professional, and technical documents.
- Ability to write presentations, reports, proposals, and correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from prospects, customers, management, and staff.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and demonstrate effective time management skills.
- Ability to work under deadline pressure and extra hours if needed.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
T2 Systems is a technology-focused parking system provider with deep roots in the evolving parking industry. With proven, unified solutions and the team willing to go the extra mile, T2 delivers sophisticated data and tools to parking operations, enabling them to achieve greater efficiencies, increased revenues and proven ROI.
Profitable Investors: Pamlico Capital All Jobs: at T2 Systems
|Headquarters:||8900 Keystone Crossing, Suite 700|
Indianapolis, IN 46240
|Company Profile:||T2 Systems is a software solutions company within the parking industry. Our team is energetic, dynamic, skilled and uncommonly passionate about what we do. If you are seeking an opportunity that allows you to contribute from day one, grow within a company and be a part of an industry that is always changing, apply for any one of our open positions today |
Support T2 Systems with Social Media services