Quality Control Inspector Penumbra, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Description: Quality Control Inspectors test and inspect components and products in the laboratory in support of Penumbra's policy of delivering quality products that meet and exceed customer expectations and regulatory requirements.
Duties and Responsibilites:
- Perform routine Inspection at incoming IQC and finished device level
- Inspect components, products, labels, boxes, pouches, and coatings visually and mechanically
- Take measurements using micrometers, calipers, snap gage, gage pins and other measuring instruments
- Read, understand, and interpret engineering specifications
- Provide support for R&D and Manufacturing engineering through laboratory testing
- Support all activities performed in the Quality Department
- Supports departmental and interdepartmental training activities. May include training of assemblers or other inspectorsQualifica
Qualifications: Requires high school diploma or equivalent; additional technical or vocational course work preferred. At least one to two years quality control experience; ability to perform routine and non-routine inspection using visual aids and instruments. Familiar with Good Manufacturing Practices within and medical device environment. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented and self-motivated, with effective verbal and written communication skills.
||Alameda, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED