Regional Business Manager (Arizona) Sagent Pharmaceuticals
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Department:
Western Area Sales Manager
All sales activities in assigned territory. This includes achieving assigned sales goals, launching new products successfully, providing excellent customer service, GPO contract management, prime vendor management and all appropriate administrative duties.
Success for this role would be measured primarily:
Achieving assigned quotas through personal calls to the customers at hospitals and alternate site accounts. Verified by our sales information and reporting system.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- In person calls to the targeted accounts
- Phone, Email, Association?s Formal Meetings, and other forms of communication with targeted accounts
- Call Preparation and Planning
- Territory Analysis through Sagent SFA systems
- Administrative and Miscellaneous duties as assigned by management
The successful candidate will develop and manage a territory selling injectable pharmaceuticals to the hospital, alternate site and other continuum of care end users. A knowledge of Group Purchasing Organizations, Prime Vendors, and multisource pharmaceuticals is highly desired.
The position requires a passion for success. The individual should possess a motivated, enthusiastic, entrepreneurial spirit to build an account base. A bachelor degree, professional sales experience and / or prior experience in the medical or healthcare industry is beneficial and preferred. Spirit, drive, discipline, organization, and the will to succeed are required.
Other key factors for success are excellent time management and organizational skills combined with a strong work ethic. The individual will be responsible for developing a territory with over 10 million dollars in annual sales.
Education and/or Experience:
- 7+ years of generic injectable sales experience is preferred. Or comparable experience with a minimum of 5 years of experience in Sales
- Demonstrated success in their previous sales career
- Bachelor?s Degree or higher required.
- Competence with Microsoft Office tools required.
- Successful applicant must pass a thorough background check.
- Valid driver?s license required.
||1901 North Roselle Road |
Schaumburg, IL 60195
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED