Regional Sales Manager Honest Tea
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Honest Tea, a leader in the bottled organic tea market, is looking for a candidate who can take its brand to the next level. This is a rapidly growing company with tremendous opportunities for a hard-working, resourceful hands-on manager. A Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for building the Honest Tea Brand through management of distributors and subordinates within assigned territory. The ideal candidate is someone who is entrepreneurial, highly-organized, and understands the Honest Tea demographic. Must have prior beverage or consumer goods experience.
The Regional Sales Manager must assign, train, motivate, manage, and evaluate the business activities of Honest Tea subordinates and distributors within assigned territory to deliver maximum sales, executional results, and customer satisfaction for the companys product lines. She/he will develop sales objectives, prepare and execute product programs, and analyze and evaluate the status of the companys products as well as the competitive environment on an ongoing basis.
Regional Sales Managers who perform exceptionally will have room for advancement. The Regional Sales Manager will report to the Division Sales Manager.
- Develop and manage the progress of assigned distributor organizations (and field personnel, when appropriate) performance in the selling and merchandising of the companys product lines either directly or through the area sales managers within the region
- Monitor ongoing business trends to effectively forecast sales volumes for each distributor market on a monthly basis
- Develop and present creative and results oriented presentations to distributors and/or key accounts
- Maintain customer contact in conjunction with distributors to expedite resolution of customer problems/complaints and to improve overall customer relations, sales volume, and profile in the marketplace
- Review and evaluate distributor performance in achieving sales and merchandising objectives through specific objectives for distributors that are clearly articulated, mutually agreed upon and effectively measured
- Actively participate in the development and implementation of sales programs, schematics, and all other such brand development projects that relate to field execution
- Conduct market audits in all classes of trade to assess the companys products position in the marketplace; monitor competitive activity and developments
- Maintain a high level of interaction with key trade customers to ensure customer satisfaction, educate on product line and category developments and trends, as well as maintain a full understanding of key customers organizations
- Maintain thorough and current understanding of existing and projected product lines, category trends of key trade customers, of competitors and the marketplace in general
- 8 to 10 years experience in sales and management, preferably in the beverage and/or consumer products industry
- Ability to organize and lead management teams successfully
- Ability to travel as well as work long, flexible hours, including nights and weekends, as required
- Excellent driving record and insurance, required
- Personal vehicle to use, if necessary
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills (verbal/written) with the ability to interact effectively internally as well as with external contacts
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Must excel in multi-tasking within a fast-paced organization
- Work well both independently and as a team
- Strategic and committed to success
Honest Tea is an equal opportunity employer and offers benefits to full-time and part-time employees including, medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401(k) match and wellness programs. All final candidates will be asked to complete a background check including driving record, education, employment and criminal records.
||Charlotte, NC |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED