Regional Sales Representative; Inside Sales Skytap
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED We are looking for a high energy, dynamic salesperson to drive our customer acquisition strategy. This position will have the primary responsibility for outbound lead generation, lead follow up, deal qualification, opportunity creation, and deal closure. Additional responsibilities include sales presentations & product demonstrations via webex. This high profile role reports to the VP of Sales and Business Development and is based at Skytap's Seattle, Washington headquarters office.
Key objectives and responsibilities include:
- Develop and manage a territory for mid-market and Enterprise customers
- Drive lead generation and lead follow up
- Create opportunities and drive the sales process (to closure) to meet monthly and annual goals
- A balanced approach of lead follow up, opportunity creation, sales process, customer acquisition, and customer success. This is an end to end sales position that requires skills beyond lead follow up and appointment setting.
- Ability to clearly present and articulate Skytap's unique technical and business value
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement in Salesforce.com, while highlighting critical success metrics for proof of concepts
Required background, skills, and characteristics:
- High energy and a track record of excellence
- Minimum 2-3 years of successful telesales / field sales experience focused in the areas of software, software as a service, and/or virtualization. Experience must include conducting sales demos and closing business
- Independent, highly motivated, and success driven approach to activities
- Successful track record of overachieving previous sales objectives
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Highly effective problem solving skills and outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for working with emerging technologies and an ability to understand new technical concepts; preferred experience with start-ups or smaller technology companies
- Excellent work ethic; this is not a 9-5 job
- Motivated by closing business and the creation of large commission checks.
- A completed BA/BS degree.
||Seattle, WA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED