Renewal Account Manager - Direct Renewals Infor Global Solutions, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Renewal Account Manager - Direct Renewals
UK, Farnborough,Infor House
Friday, April 19, 2013
The Renewal Account Manager's role is a sales function requiring experience in managing and selling to customers. The primary responsibility of the Renewal Account Manager is to develop a positive and productive long-term relationship with the existing client base, which results in customer retention and consistent maintenance revenue. The Renewal Account Manager may have accounts assigned to them directly and /or be required to assist with accounts or channel partners assigned to other Renewal Account Manager's.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Protect and grow the maintenance revenue stream from assigned customers and/or channel partners
- Drive maintenance renewal activities according to defined processes, procedures and systems
- Apply annual uplifts as directed and deliver the Infor 'Value for Maintenance' message
- Ensure timely and accurate maintenance renewals are in place for all open agreements
- Proactively manage or assist with assigned accounts, which may include visits to customer sites in agreement with the Regional Manager, IMB.
- Assist in the tracking and reporting of customer renewal and retention data
- Resolve account problems and customer concerns or proposals
- Serve as liaison between customers and appropriate company departments to resolve escalated questions and issues and to maximize maintenance revenue
- Identify opportunities and upsell the enhanced Support offerings (Premium, Elite)
- Follow up assigned customer win-backs
- Develop cross-sell leads within assigned accounts
- Sales or telephone sales experience and/or customer service/support experience
- Sales and negotiation skills
- Strong objection handling skills
- Oral and written communication skills
- Fluent in English.
- Basic knowledge of the software industry and typical product deployment
- Advanced Microsoft skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Experience of working with and understanding contracts
- Interpersonal skills
- Organizational and follow up skills, problem solving and analytical skills
- Good decision making ability
- Strong customer service orientation
Send to Friend
||multiple, multiple |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED