Reputation Advisor (Sales) ReputationDefender
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Job Description:
- Manage, develop, and maintain portfolio of 400-500 accounts representing approximately $1.5M.
- Understand, position, and sell the portfolio of Reputation.com products and services.
- Develop and maintain a quality pipeline of services and opportunities within the targeted account area.
- Assist clients with the onboarding process, which includes understanding the client?s objectives, collecting client information, and ensuring that fulfillment teams have sufficient materials to achieve the client?s objectives.
- Provide technical/functional support, advice, and SEO/online reputation best practices to customers and prospective clients.
- Liaise with the Publishing and Editorial, Product Management, and Advanced Client Solutions teams to ensure the client?s needs are met and to identify new opportunities.
- Drive upsell, cross-sell, and renewal deals end to end, including lead generation and qualification, solution development, presentation, contract negation, and deal closing.
- Ensure successful delivery of client solutions throughout each account?s lifespan.
- Thrive in a busy work environment with a high volume of tasks.
- Make a minimum required number of outbound calls to current Reputation.com clients.
- In real time, accurately track and record customer communications in Salesforce.
- Achieve and surpass assigned quota.
Knowledge/Skill Areas Preferred:
- BA in business administration, computer science, or equivalent business or technical field preferred.
- Strong computer literacy and product or technical expertise in online privacy, SEO, and social media.
- Strong consulting, written and verbal communication skills.
- Track record of success in a fast-paced, independent account management role.
- Past history of consistent quota attainment.
- Immediate responsiveness to all internal and external inquiries, ability to multitask.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, negotiation and organizational skills.
- Willingness to do ?whatever it takes? to get the job done and help colleagues.
About Reputation.com (http://www.reputation.com):
Reputation.com?s mission is to empower individuals and businesses to control their privacy and reputation online. Formerly ReputationDefender, Reputation.com was founded in 2006 and is the pioneer of online reputation management solutions. The company is recognized by World Economic Forum as a Technology Pioneer 2011 for its global technology leadership and innovation. The privately held company is headquartered in Silicon Valley, has an office in Germany and serves customers in more than 100 countries. Reputation.com is funded by Kleiner Perkins, Bessemer Venture Partners, JAFCO and Floodgate. In July 2011 Reputation.com Raised $41 Million Series D Financing Led by August Capital this Funding Supports Reputation.com?s Growth of a New Ecosystem of Digital Control.
The Reputation.com team culture is customer-focused and fun: we pride ourselves on creating challenging and independent work opportunities for employees at all levels. We work hard and we play hard too.
Reputation.com is an equal-opportunity employer and offers competitive compensation and benefits for well-qualified hires.
||2694 Middlefield Road |
Redwood City, CA 94063
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED