Research & Development Scientist/Optical Ethernet Integrated Photonics Technology, Inc.
IPITEK, a leading manufacturer of Broadband networking products, is searching for a Research & Development Scientist to support to champion and promote IPITEKs Advanced Optical Ethernet Product Line.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Subject matter expert in Carrier Ethernet technologies and market trends.
- Analyze product lifecycle from concept to end-of-life.
- Support transition of new products to manufacturing.
- Define and support product roadmap and strategies.
- Support sales and marketing activities to drive sales growth.
- Analyze cost cutting and pricing strategies and drive product forecasting.
- Help product marketing in articulating product positioning to customers.
- Participate in engineering specification reviews to ensure market alignment.
- BSEE, MSEE, PhD, or equivalent and 3+ years of working experience in Carrier Ethernet and broadband systems.
- Extensive experience in Gigabit Ethernet and Internet Protocol Technology.
- Must be able to work closely with sales, marketing, engineering and technology partners and must have effective organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Minimum of 3 years in product line management.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Organized and detail oriented with the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent PC, Excel, Word, PowerPoint skills.
- Ability to travel.
Ideal candidate has:
- At least three years of experience and a deep understanding of modern network architectures and cost effective design.
- A make-it-happen attitude with high energy.
- Passion for success, and a strong sense of accountability..
- Ability to operate in a fast paced, entrepreneurial-influenced culture of shifting demands and changing priorities.
Job Code: 01-09-RDCE.
||Carlsbad, CA |