Restaurant Marketing Advisors, Several Sales Dining Dialog
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Dining Dialog is a cutting edge, full service new media marketing company servicing the restaurant, bar and food service industry. We are looking for smart, independent, experienced sales and marketing professionals to join our growing company as Restaurant Marketing Advisors ( RMA's) for Illinois and NW Indiana. RMA's will capitalize on our successful partnership with the largest food distributor - Sysco Foods and other partnerships to engage their customers. New media has become one of the fastest growing segments in marketing. We provide the marketing tools to help local restaurants, bars and small chains owners capture, build and maintain a customer base. Our RMA's will receive ready strong qualified leads and also make outbound sales calls to a variety of local restaurant owners. We utilize integrated marketing solutions of Text Messaging, Mobile Marketing, E-mail Marketing and Social Media Marketing and Management, Print and Website Design and development for customer acquisition and retention for our customers.
Candidates must have sold or currently selling products or services to local restaurants, bars, night clubs or food service companies. If you have sold advertising, yellow pages, point of sales products, merchant services, and direct mails is a BIG PLUS, but not required!
Candidates must have at least 1 year of verifiable experience and track record
Dining Dialog has done the three most important things to make you successful right away.
1. Developed profitable successful marketing programs for restaurant clients with good margins.
2. Developed pipeline of readymade leads through our partner(s) for you to close along with your own.
3. Developed brand name, track record and recognition
- Willing, entrepreneurial and motivated to succeed
- Professional appearance
- Good sales presentation skills
- Strong closing skills
- Must own car, laptop computer and can cover desired territory
- Must be comfortable cold-calling businesses
- Fluent in English, Spanish is a bonus
- Must be friendly, outgoing, and energetic
- Must be organized and detail-oriented
As a Restaurant Marketing Advisor, you will be responsible for local sales in your area, customer service and creativity in offering marketing and promotional services to help your restaurant clients reach their business objectives.
- Will use a CRM system and online project management system for customer management
- Provide solution to a customer's issue, and thinks out of the box.
- Can work independently and use initiatives.
- Obtain referrals and sales leads and secure business deals/?relations
- Networking, cold calling and scheduling client introductions and meetings
- Prepare presentations and proposals
- Establish build & maintain client relationships
- You will be required to work well with our industry partners and associates
- Work with our internal team to see to the successful implementation of each project
Ideal candidates can work independently, energetic, smart, knows about marketing, advertising or technology. Candidate shall be working with the founder and his team.
Bachelor's degree, or related work experience.
Position: Independent, part-time or full time.
1-5 years sales or advertising experience needed
||Naperville, IL |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED