Revenue Accountant Brightcove
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Finance | Boston, MA, United States
Req ID: 772
Brightcove is looking for a self-motivated, detail-oriented individual to work directly with Revenue Manager on a variety of accounting, revenue recognition, sales tax compliance, and financial reporting activities as well as support the annual audits and quarterly reviews.
- Ensure accurate revenue recognition on complex, multi-element revenue contracts in accordance with GAAP
- Participate in the balance sheet review process including analysis of accrued, deferred and unbilled revenue
- Perform periodic analyses on the accounting for multiple-element arrangements and communicate findings
- Review and monitor various balance sheet accounts related to revenue and receivables
- Provide backup for contract entry, credit card processing and collection activities
- Review and load monthly usage data into billing system
- Review and prepare monthly revenue reporting
- Work with auditors to answer questions and provide supporting documentation relating to quarterly reviews and annual audits
- Aid and assist in the integration of revenue, receivable and billing activities for recent acquisitions
- Provide guidance and suggest improvements to the Company's revenue recognition process where improvements to quality or scalability could be achieved
This position is located at our new Corporate Headquarters in Boston, MA, overlooking Fort Point Channel and just one block from South Station.
Brightcove Inc., the cloud content services leader, provides a family of products used to publish and distribute the world's professional digital media. Our products include Brightcove Video Cloud, the market-leading online video platform, and Brightcove App Cloud, the pioneering content app platform. Together, more than 6,100 customers in 60 countries rely on Brightcove's cloud content services to build and operate exceptional media experiences across PCs, smartphones, tablets and connected TVs. Working at Brightcove Inc gives you the chance to reshape how digital media is published and consumed worldwide, while you develop your skills, grow your career, work in a great culture with lots of talented people and have fun!
<< Back to Current Openings
||Boston, MA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Brightcove is an Internet TV platform.Investors: Accel Partners All Jobs: at Brightcove
|Headquarters:||One Cambridge Center|
Cambridge, MA 02142
|Company Profile:||Brightcove is an Internet TV platform.
We're dedicated to harnessing the inherent power of the Internet to transform the distribution and consumption of media.
Brightcove empowers content ownersfrom independent producers to major broadcast networksto reach their audiences directly through the Internet. At the same time, we help web publishers enrich their sites with syndicated video programming, and we give marketers more ways to communicate and engage with their consumers.
Most importantly, we give people the freedom to easily find, watch and participate in a broad range of video contentwhen and where they choose.|
Support Brightcove with Social Media services