Ruby on Rails Software Developer Proventys
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Summary of Position
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Product Design, the Ruby on Rails Developer will work on an Agile/XP team that is responsible for the development of the CDS platform.
Culture at Proventys
Proventys is a start-up company that has an altruistic purpose. Because our products are being designed in the disease areas of Oncology and Cardiology to improve patient safety and help physician & clinicians make better and more informed decisions, our corporate culture is based on respect, creativity and determination in an open and collaborative environment. Everyone is fully invested in helping others turn out their best work.
- Pair program to explore and develop solutions in a highly collaborative environment
- Design solutions using Object Oriented and Service Oriented Architecture
- Evolve the design and code of the system as our understanding of the user needs and domain grow
- Implement Behavior Driven Development (BDD) test first principles using open frameworks
- Help set realistic expectations and communicate project velocity and overall progress
- BS in Computer Sciences or Engineering
- Agile development environment experience using Extreme Programming (XP)
- 2-5 years of Ruby on Rails programming
- Excellent knowledge of web services technologies: REST, SOAP
- Experience designing and supporting a commercial Web application
Desired Skills (but not required)
- Software programming at a Healthcare IT company
- Ability to provide judgment in developing clinical products and underlying workflows for effective and accepted commercial utilization.
- Medical Terminology experience
- UMLS Archetypes
- OpenEHR Archetype or HL7 RIM
- iPhone application experience or applications for handhelds.
||Newton, MA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED