Ruby Software Developer Alliance Health Networks
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Are you looking for a fun place to work where flip-flops, shorts and t-shirts are not only allowed, but welcomed Do you have a passion for good software design Great. We need you.
We are now expanding our technology team to include a talented, forward-thinking, strategic, well-rounded, motivated, professional and experienced Ruby developer. This person will help define and shape one of the most exciting growing platforms today in the healthcare industry.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience/talent
- 3-5 years experience working with Ruby and Rails
- Strong object-oriented programming background
- Solid understanding of software design patterns
- Comfortable with agile software development practices
- Thorough understanding of testing tools (RSpec, Cucumber)
- Excellent programming skills: must be a creative, hands-on developer able to write great software and execute within the constraints of the web.
- Must have vision: develop innovative software with impact. We're only interested in setting industry trends, and pushing the envelope of internet-based healthcare, marketing, and social networking.
- Sense of humor: practical jokes, referrals for funny YouTube videos and impersonations of political figures and pop stars appreciated.
- Passion for good design: must have a passion for building reusable software components and continuous improvements through refactoring.
- Competitive salary
- Three weeks vacation plus paid time off for personal days
- Bonus Program
- Great team, atmosphere and working environment
- Health, Dental, Vision coverage
||Salt Lake City, UT |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED