Epocrates Market Research Sales Position
Location preference: East Coast Pharmaceutical Corridor (New Jersey/Philadelphia)
Top sales performers only--no journeymen or journeywomen need apply.
- A sales professional with 5+ year's pharmaceutical experience.
- Has sold market research services to Life Sciences, Pharmaceuticals, Medical Supplies, Medical Devices or Biotechnology; or has sold fielding services to Market Research firms.
- Expertise in pharmaceutical market research industry and trends.
- A winner with a positive attitude and team orientation.
- A hunter that acts with a sense of urgency yet has proven ability to build lasting relationships and earn repeat business.
- Documented track record of meeting and exceeding quota.
- Strong business acumen. A proven ability to talk business issues and link to our client's solutions.
- Strong networking skills. Strong relationship building skills.
- Self-motivated. A self-starter. Can work from a virtual home office.
- Travel expected to be around 30-40%.
- Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal.
- Undergraduate degree at minimum.
BENEFITS OF THE OPPORTUNITY:
-A very fun and very successful team environment.
-We have an unsurpassed reputation for delivering quality market research services.
-We are a leader in the Pharmaceutical Media.
-A Blue-chip client list of Fortune 500 organizations as well as mid-market companies.
-We have major growth initiatives in place.
-Ability to offer clients solutions created solely for the Life Sciences industry.
-Solutions link directly to the business issues faced within the Life Sciences industry.
-Build new account relationships and manage existing accounts.
-Ability to work from virtual home office.
|Headquarters:||1100 Park Place|
San Mateo, CA 94403