SALES ENGINEERING MANAGER Smaato
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED COMPANY DESCRIPTION
Smaato provides a one-stop shop to mobile app developers to maximize mobile advertising revenues globally and operates the leading mobile advertising optimization platform. More than 70,000 fast-growing app developers and publishers use Smaato to monetize their content in over 230 countries.
Smaato?s unique feature is the aggregation of 90 leading ad networks and 50 DSPs to maximize mobile advertising revenues. Through an open API and the widest range of SDKs, Smaato technology can be easily integrated with ad networks, ad inventory owners (publishers, app developers and operators) and 3rd party ad technology providers.
Smaato is an initial member of the OpenRTB Mobile subcommittee and an active member of the Mobile Marketing Association, Singapore Infocomm Industry (SITF), Singapore IT Federation and the German Digital Media Association BVDW.
Smaato Inc. is based in San Francisco, California. The privately held company was founded in 2005 by an experienced International management team. Smaato?s European office is in Hamburg, Germany and the Asia-Pacific team works out of Singapore.
Smaato is looking for a customer centric problem solver that can manage a team which provides technical support to key clients in the Americas region.
The ideal candidate will be capable of learning technology quickly and building the necessary processes and tools to quickly and effectively solve client related issues.
The Sales Engineering Director will be responsible for:
- Manage roles, responsibilities, objectives and career development of the Sales Engineering team
- Work jointly with Sales organization to develop effective technical support strategies for existing and new solutions
- Document and define client or market needs effectively back to Product Team
- Establish training and onboarding process for new Sales Engineers as well as ongoing education and development of existing Sales Engineers
- Work closely with internal teams, including Sales, Professional Services, Marketing and Engineering to set appropriate account expectations to ensure successful, satisfied customers
- Oversee/Provide IT support for the US office
We are looking for the following background and skill set:
5-10 years as a Sales Engineer, Technical Consultant or Client Services Engineer with an advertising and/or software background
- 2+ years of management experience
- Have a strong understanding of database structure and SQL writing. Proficiency in Excel is important.
- Familiarity with Zendesk is a plus.
- Solid partner management skills from a previous customer-facing role, or as an engineer with external responsibilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Demonstrated ability to work with Engineering, Marketing, Business Development, Sales and other peer functions, especially in a geographically distributed company environment.
- Graduate degree ideally in Computer Science or related subject
We offer a competitive package with extensive benefits, the opportunity to work internationally and learning packages that support career development and help you fulfill your potential.
||San Francisco, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED