Sales & Marketing Trainer - High Volume Re-seller Division HubSpot
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
As Sales and Marketing Trainer you will be responsible for the training and development of new and established High Volume Reseller VARs in a very fast-paced and rapidly changing environment. You will be joining a team of top performers in the fastest growing, 2nd largest, most productive and most profitable sales segment in the company.
In this role you will be working closely with the Director of Channel Sales and High Volume Reseller Sales Manager to execute our existing structured sales training program as well as develop, design and execute exceptional new programs that build on our strong training foundation for High Volume Resellers to scale the sales of HubSpot across their respective sales, marketing and account management team.
The Sales and Marketing Trainer also works closely with the marketing team, product team, and product marketing team at HubSpot to effectively create and implement inbound marketing training programs for High Volume Resellers to address their specific training needs. This will include effectively delivering structured inbound marketing training along with one on one and small group sales coaching to multiple High Volume Resellers.
In this role you will:
What you need to have:
- Manage and execute our world-class sales training, development program, and inbound marketing training for High Volume Reseller sales teams, marketing teams, and account management teams
- Innovate on our current sales and product training model to drive sales people to greater levels of performance
- Leverage product-based tests, knowledge-check quizzes, incentive-based learning, e-learning, certification programs, etcâ€¦to drive the retention and application of training.
- Foster open and effective communication between the sales, product and consulting teams internally and externally
- Conduct effective one on one coaching sessions with individual High Volume Reseller sales, marketing and account management team members
- Work with the Director of Channel Sales and High Volume Reseller Sales Manager to develop additional sales and inbound marketing training and learning programs that address the needs of a high volume reseller
- 2+ years of experience growing revenue from strategic reseller relationships through the creation and delivery of tailored training programs
- 2+ years of customer facing experience in a Product Marketing or Training role â€" preferably in a start up environment
- Superior communications skills, excellent verbal capacity, incredible writing skills and the ability to capture an audience during a presentation
- Energy, passion, humor, compassion and enthusiasm
- Experience with MS Office Suite, Google Apps, and Salesforce.com
- BA or BS degree (An MBA is a plus)
||Cambridge, MA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED