Sales Operations Analyst Guidewire Software
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Senior Sales Operations Analyst
We are seeking an experienced sales operations analyst to join our sales operations team to deliver excellence in our quoting and contracting efforts. The ideal candidate is highly analytical, business savvy, excel at writing and project management, and can partner with key decision makers to drive to successful outcomes.
Reporting to the Sales Operations Director, the Senior Sales Operations Analyst will have two main areas of focus: the Deal Desk and Proposal Development. Using knowledge of the company's products and services, your charter includes, but is not limited to: deal administration, price quotes, business approvals, software licensing and service agreements, and project managing the operational requirements for varying levels of deal size and complexities. You will partner with cross-functional teams including Sales, Services, Legal, Finance, and rest of the Operations team to align resources to facilitate deal closure. You will process all contract amendments, renewals, project manage approval workflows, and develop systems to ensure timely delivery of customer requirements.
The second primary focus is responding to all incoming Requests for Proposals (RFP's) and Requests for Information (RFI's). The ideal candidate is a strong writer, a savvy strategist, and a cross-organizational team player that can quickly process a variety of information (technical and otherwise) under very tight deadlines. Responsibilities include review of incoming prospect and customer RFPs and RFIs; preliminary recommendation regarding fit to customer requirements; coordination of meetings with all relevant internal resources as appropriate; creation of, and adherence to, a detailed production plan and schedule; and ultimate delivery of completed RFP/RFI responses.
- Provide hands on analysis and project management of the deal desk, including, but not limited to: contract research, creation of price quotes, business approvals, and order requests for varying levels of deal size and complexity.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to field sales on pricing, product configuration, and business terms to support the sales effort.
- Ensure compliance with published sales and business approval policies. Be a sales advocate and partner to internal organizations to understand complex sales issues
- Meet or exceed published service level agreements for deal and RFP/RFI turnaround time.
- Assess risk, anticipate bottlenecks and balance customer demands versus technical constraints related to any one deal
- Build strong productive relationships and feedback loops with senior management, legal, finance, and operations teams to drive deal efficiency and sales representative satisfaction with the contracting process best practices
- Project-manage the entire proposal response, from initial review of the RFP to release of final deliverable to the client. This includes ensuring all packaging of responses is consistently professional, assigning action items, and holding colleagues accountable to deadlines.
- Ensure that all RFP response content is company compliant, and has been approved by all relevant stakeholders
- Implement and maintain system for collaborating with a cross-functional team on RFP responses.
- Maintain knowledge of company and its offerings and understand all new initiatives that impact proposal responses.
- Preparation of contract amendments
- Assist with special projects as assigned
- Position will require less than 10% travel
Desired Skills & Experience / Requirements
- BA/BS in Business Administration, Finance or related degree required, MBA preferred.
- 5+ years' professional experience in an Enterprise Software company and with at least 2 years in a sales operations role.
- Outstanding analytical skills, including ability to deliver reporting that informs strategic decisions.
- Outstanding writing, editing and project management skills.
- Proven ability to successfully manage projects from start to finish.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage changing priorities.
- Excellent cross-organizational skills, including the ability to influence without authority and communication with senior executives.
- Exceptional interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to adapt quickly to a changing environment.
- Advanced Salesforce.com skills.
- Advanced MS Office software skills (Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Outlook).
- Collegial, proactive attitude, ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment is essential.
- Discretion and a high-level confidentiality are required in this role.
- Ability to grasp the functional and technical overview of the Guidewire Software product suite.
||Edina, MN |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
As the number one provider of enterprise software applications to the property and casualty insurance industry, we beat our competitors (Accenture, SAP, and others) 9 times out of 10. Guidewire is an award-winning company both within the insurance industry and in the software technology space. Given our success and increasing demand for our products domestically and internationally, we continue to experience double-digit revenue growth. Guidewire has offices throughout the world, including in London, Munich, Paris, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto, Hong Kong, and the United States.
Profitable Investors: Battery Ventures
, Bay Partners
, U.S. Venture Partners All Jobs: at Guidewire Software
|Headquarters:||2211 Bridgepointe Parkway, Ste 200|
San Mateo, CA 94404
|Company Profile:||Guidewire Software is a profitable, privately held, and VC-backed enterprise software product development company that exclusively serves the 1.5 trillion dollar property and casualty insurance industry. Our products enable companies such as GEICO, Liberty Mutual, and Amica to efficiently run their high volume core operations, including underwriting, policy administration, claims, and billing.
Our success can be directly attributed to the bright and extremely talented employees who make it all happen. If you are looking for an opportunity where your talents will not only be recognized and leveraged but also challenged, at a company that is grabbing significant market share in a 1.5 trillion dollar industry, then Guidewire is the place for you. We have an extremely low-turnover organization and 100 percent customer referenceability.
Support Guidewire Software with Social Media services