Sales Operations Analyst Netcordia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Sales Operations Analyst
Sales | Santa Clara, CA, United States
Infoblox is seeking a Sales Operations Analyst to join our team in Santa Clara, reporting to the Director of Worldwide Sales Operations. The Sales Operations Analyst will work with the Sales Organization to drive efficiency and improve productivity. The Sales Operations Analyst will play an integral role in the success of the Sales Organization and company.
- Provide support to the Sales team on various issues ranging from order resolution, quoting, best practices, RFPs, or liasing with other departments for responses.
- Gather requirements, prioritize, and develop automated sales reports/dashboards and analytics to enable business decisions and identify trends.
- Lead data quality management effort including data accuracy, de-duplication, and new data acquisition.
- Evaluation management which includes monthly pro-forma invoices, aging report, and working with the field to ensure evaluations are returned or converted in a timely manner.
- Maintain and ensure field compliance of sales policies, procedures, and rules of engagement related to all aspects of Sales Operations including approval requirements, escalation processes, and compliance with standard guidelines.
- Own and streamline sales process training/documentation for new hire on boarding process and continual training of existing sales team.
- Proactively identify process inefficiencies and manage projects to streamline or automate sales processes.
- Other Sales Operations tasks and projects as needed.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 3-5 years experience in Sales Operations preferred
- Salesforce.com experience preferred
- Excellent organization, attention to detail, and ability to manage multiple tasks and projects
- Self-starter with track record of creativity and innovation
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with great business sense
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and pick up new skill sets quickly
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
<< Back to Current Openings
||Santa Clara, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Netcordia delivers a network management system that is easy to use, produces useful information everyday, and provides a system-level view of the network.Investors: Novak Biddle Venture Partners
, Trinity Ventures All Jobs: at Netcordia
|Headquarters:||2431 Solomons Island Road|
Annapolis, MD 21401
|Company Profile:||Netcordia is a leading provider of network automation software to the worlds most complex and mission-critical networks. Its award-winning NetMRI Network Change and Configuration Management (NCCM) solution continuously audits multi-vendor infrastructures, identifies anomalies early, speeds resolution, and automates network changes. Netcordia helps more than 250 leading organizations in healthcare, manufacturing, financial services, academic, service and government stretch IT budgets, improve overall performance, meet corporate policy and comply with stringent regulations. |
Support Netcordia with Social Media services