Sales Operations Manager Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Workday is the leader in enterprise-class, software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for managing global businesses. Our solutions combine the lower cost of ownership of SaaS with a modern approach to applications. Founded by PeopleSoft veterans Dave Duffield and Aneel Bhusri, Workday delivers Human Capital Management, Payroll, Financial Management and Worker Spend Management solutions for midsize and Fortune 500 companies.
Join our growing Sales & Marketing Operations team!! Â We are looking for several Sales and Marketing Operations Analysts to support our marketing and sales organizations.Â In this role, you will be responsible for data and financial modeling, analysis, and reporting to support strategic and operational decision-making at fast growing technology company.Â This role will be cross-functional, supporting Workdayâs Sales, Marketing, Strategy, and Finance organizations. Success in the role requires creativity and original thinking to proactively identify new and different approaches to analyzing data, and to synthesize multiple information sources to generate fresh strategic insights.
You will be performing analysis to identify trends and uncover useful insights, present findings and support cross-functional operational teams in improving operational execution and business strategy in the following areas:
Skills and Knowledge:
- Sales (e.g lead-to-close cycle, pipeline, sales activities, forecasts, etc)
- Marketing (e.g. leads, campaigns, account and contact profiles, etc.)
- Finance (e.g bookings, revenue, expenses)
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years with complex software solutions
- 3 to 5 years total experience with at least two years experience in an analytic role within one or more of the disciplines of Sales, Marketing, Strategy or Finance
- 3 yearsÂ experience with growth technology environments is preferred either directly at such a company, or indirectly through a consulting relationship
- Experience working the deal desk: pricing models, contract negotiations, bookings, and using salesforce throughout the entire process
- Proactive, creative, entrepreneurial and results oriented
- Experience using data analysis, modeling, and/or financial analysis to support or drive business decisions
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel and prior experience with modeling and analysis is essential in performing the role successfully.Â
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com is highly recommended.
- Experience with Marketo would be a plus
- Comfortable presenting and engaging with cross-functional teams and executive management.
- Able to synthesize many threads of information to generate strategic and financial insight
- Team player: experience working across functions to deliver customer/prospect/client facing proposals
- Able to prioritize requests based on importance and timing for key decision making or events. Example events include Sales Kickoff Meetings, Quarterly Operations reviews, Board Meetings, and more.
- The position is available at our Pleasanton, CA.
- Minimal travel required.
- 4 year degree required; MBA preferred
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services