Sales Operations Manager Bunchball
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Bunchball is seeking a top tier candidate for the Sales Operations Manager role. This position reports to the Sr. Director of Sales Operations. This role will help drive a performance culture in the Sales organization by assuring front line consistency in managing day-to-day CRM activities and influencing behavior required by senior management. This role will also be responsible for generating reports, business intelligence, and analytics related to all aspects of the sales and buying cycles; managing the Order Management process; analyzing pipeline dynamics and velocity and assisting in the management of Incentive Compensation programs.
What you get to do every day:
This position will play an integral part in shaping the processes and tools in the following areas for an extremely dynamic, high-growth startup:
- Assist in the administration of Bunchball's internal Sales tools including Salesforce.com and Nitro for Salesforce.
- Assist in the development and execution of best practices around all Sales related applications.
- Provide operational support for sales forecasting, order management and incentive compensation.
- Sales Forecasting
- Produce forecast reports and analysis and provide critical analysis of monthly sales performance to Sales managers. Develop and maintain related Salesforce.com Dashboards and performance reports. Identify week-over-week variances and root causes of variances.
- Help drive efforts to streamline processes associated with the timing and accuracy of forecasts.
- Order Management
- Manage the day to day Order Management operations including closing orders in Salesforce.com and managing contracts
- Streamline and optimize all order-to-cash processes, including order entry.
- Incentive Compensation
- Calculate quarterly commissions and prepare related reports and commission statements.
- Assist in creating and managing comp plans, document territory and quota changes as needed, and ensure all new and updated plans are submitted to HR.
- Introduce data quality procedures to assure accuracy of Salesforce.com data in order to accurately and easily report bookings, ARR, Channel, Direct, Initial Sale, Upsell, Renewal and Churn)
- Monitor and provide critical analysis of sales activity, proactively reporting findings and conduct ad-hoc analysis as needed.
- Proactively monitor data sources to ensure reporting accuracy.
- Support Sales, Marketing, Finance and Client Services throughout entire Lead to Cash process.
- Serve as central point of contact for general Sales support.
What you bring to the role:
Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with the ability to adapt in the dynamic atmosphere of a Startup organization with a rapidly expanding customer base and must possess strong organization and analytical skills.
- BBA/B.S./B.A. degree with excellent academic record.
- 3-5 years of Operations or System Administration experience within the Software, preferably SaaS industry
- 2+ years of Dashboard and report generation
- Extensive knowledge of Salesforce.com CRM required, Administration Certification a plus
- Data Mining and Analysis
- Demonstrated high level of business acumen in sales analysis
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams (e.g. Sales, Marketing, Finance)
- Advanced Excel skills (Pivot Tables, VLookup, SumIF)
- Problem-solving experience
- Strong analytical skills (both qualitative and quantitative)
- General knowledge of subscription based revenue model and deal structure.
It's an exciting time at Bunchball, with lots to do We offer a competitive salary, aggressive commissions plan, Stock, 401(k), medical, dental and vision coverage. If you think you're the right person for this job, please send a resume to: email@example.com.
||333 Twin Dolphin Drive |
Redwood City, CA 94065
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED