Sales Team Lead, Special Projects ReputationDefender
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED We are looking for an experienced sales professional with proven leadership abilities in team building, lead generation, and client education. Your duties will revolve around identifying and securing large, high-profile accounts.
- Understand, position, and sell Reputation.com products and services, with a focus on high-profile individuals and corporate accounts.
- Educate C-level contacts about online reputation management and digital privacy issues they may not fully understand upon contacting us. Demonstrate advanced expertise in these subjects.
- Identify new sale opportunities and proactively manage a large number of diverse leads. Drive new deals end to end, including lead generation and qualification, solution development, presentation, contract negotiation, and deal closing.
- Liaise with fulfillment, product, account management, communications, and R&D teams to provide appropriate solutions to clients.
- Represent Reputation.com with a high degree of integrity, trustworthiness, and professionalism.
- Thrive in a busy work environment with a high volume of tasks.
- In real time, accurately track and record customer communications in Salesforce.
- Achieve and surpass assigned quota.
- Bachelor?s degree minimum, MBA preferred.
- Minimum 4 years of sales experience.
- Track record of success in a fast-paced, independent account management role.
- Strong computer literacy and product or technical expertise in online privacy, SEO, and social media.
- Strong consulting, written and verbal communication skills.
- Aggressive networking skills, comfortable speaking with high profile individuals and corporate boards.
- Ability to prepare and give effective presentations, both in person and electronically.
- Exposure to finance or management consulting preferred.
- Understanding of PR/crisis management a plus.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time, as needed.
- Enthusiasm for learning new topics, sharing knowledge with others.
Reputation.com?s mission is to empower individuals and businesses to control their privacy and reputation online. Formerly ReputationDefender, Reputation.com was founded in 2006 and is the pioneer of online reputation management solutions. The company is recognized by World Economic Forum as a Technology Pioneer 2011 for its global technology leadership and innovation. The privately held company is headquartered in Silicon Valley, has an office in Germany and serves customers in more than 100 countries. Reputation.com is funded by Kleiner Perkins, Bessemer Venture Partners, JAFCO and Floodgate. In July 2011 Reputation.com Raised $41 Million Series D Financing Led by August Capital this Funding Supports Reputation.com?s Growth of a New Ecosystem of Digital Control.
The Reputation.com team culture is customer-focused and fun: we pride ourselves on creating challenging and independent work opportunities for employees at all levels. We work hard and we play hard too.
Reputation.com is an equal-opportunity employer and offers competitive compensation and benefits for well-qualified hires.
||2694 Middlefield Road |
Redwood City, CA 94063
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED