Infor Global Solutions
Infor delivers fully integrated enterprise solutions for a wide range of industries, as well as best-in-class, stand-alone products that address the essential challenges its customers face in areas such as enterprise resource planning, supply chain planning and execution, customer relationship management, asset management, product lifecycle management, financial and performance management, and business intelligence. With 8,100 employees and offices in over 100 countries, Infor provides enterprise solutions to more than 70,000 customers. For additional information, visit
POSITION: CRM Functional Consultants
Location: Virtual, North American up to 50-75% travel
CRM consultant who will participate in billable customer projects to implement CRM solution. Consultant will provide business process expertise and application configuration expertise.
* Act in a consulting role on assigned projects.
* Provide in depth application and business consultation in targeted processes.
* Analyze customers' business requirements objectives; develops business processes to meet customers' business needs. Model to-be business processes in the Infor application. Document and communicate the planned use of the Infor application.
* Apply Infor implementation methodology and assist customers in using available tools to deploy the Infor solution efficiently.
* Prepare weekly status reports for Infor and client project management.
* Work as an integral part of the project team â€" coordinating activities with Infor project manager and working effectively with customer and Infor team members of all levels.
* Travel to customer sites in North America, primarily the United States to deliver consulting services. There may be some opportunities for international assignments. Occasionally, project activities may be identified that can be performed remotely.
ï'· Understanding of Salesforce.com CRM applications
ï'· Strong business process understanding
ï'· Process analysis, design, and documentation
ï'· Operational report design and definition
ï'· Undergraduate degree, or equivalent work experience
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Infor, please call (678) 319-8000 or email us at
|Location:||Costa Mesa, AZ |