Salesforce Developer (SFDC) 03185 Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Do you want to actually look forward to Monday mornings?
You can at Workday! We embody the qualities of a great company, offer world-class products and services, listen to our employees, empower creativity and innovation, and celebrate a job well done. Itâs that simple, and has earned us the #1 ranking on two 2012 âBest Places to Workâ surveys (as voted by our own employees).
As a member of the Information Systems Enterprise Application team, the Enterprise Applications Developer will be responsible for developing applications in Salesforce.com, Java and build integrations with ESB products. The candidate will be responsible for partnering with the business analysts to build custom applications and integration to support Sales, Customer Support, Partner Management and Customer Service operations team. A team-player, collaboration-oriented, mindset is essential.
Minimum Skills Required for this job are Salesforce configuration, Apex, Visualforce Development, Java, Mysql, Webservices, SOAP, REST services.
- Apply best practices and experience to build salesforce and java applications.
- Develop work estimates for projects
- Perform support and development activities for applications/projects assignedÂ
- Work closely with other developers in the team, business analyst, QA analyst and project managers.
- Research Salesforce.com capabilities as needed to suit business requirements, and provide gap analysisÂ
- Ability to work in a global cross-functional environment partnering with internal customers to help support and enhance business systemsÂ
- Work with cross-functional teams to build integrations.
- Minimum 4 years of application design and development experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience developing and customizing salesforce application
- Minimum 1 year of application integration experience.
- Experience implementing salesforce app exchange products.
- Experience with salesforce sales cloud and support cloud
- Proficiency with SOAP, REST, XML, Java Script, JQuery
- Experience with development using Eclipse
- Experience writing, validating, and troubleshooting XML schemas.
- In depth understanding and experience with Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Hands-on experience with Enterprise Service Bus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are a MUST.
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services