Workday is looking for a Security Project Manager to assist in successfully planning, executing and driving the completion of multiple parallel projects under aggressive timelines and within budget.
You must be able to work with Security, Risk, Incident Response, Product Management, Operations, Development, Architecture, Legal, HR, Support and 3rd party consultants to acquire resources, coordinate project activities, and innovate along with changing technology and business priorities. In addition, the Security Project Manager will help to implement and institutionalize Security and Risk Project Management processes and integration with the company wide product development life cycle.Â
- Assist in the development of the security program management office including planning, roadmap management and extension of consistent standards and metrics
- Run complex security projects from design and development to production
- Define project scope and requirements and plan project lifecycle
- Develop high level and detail schedule for project implementation
- Define resource requirements and work with functional managers to book required resources for projects.
- Develop and execute risk mitigation plan and proactively identify and resolve issues
- Plan, schedule and monitor project deliverables, goals, milestones
- Ensure project documentation is complete and SAS-70, ISO and PCI standards are met
- Recognize opportunities for improvement and take initiative to implement changes
- Bachelors degree or higher in relevant field
- 5+ years of experience in a project management capacity
- Experience in managing Enterprise Security projects preferred
- PMP, CISSP certifications or equivalent preferred
- Experience leading and participating in technical and cross-functional projects is required.
- Experience in either Software as a Service or Consumer Web Organizations
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential
- Familiarity with agile project management and process improvement methodologies preferred
- Persuasive, encouraging, motivating and detail oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies.
- Strong organizational, presentation and communication skills
The Workday Experience is the combination of everything thatâ²s unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, Cantina happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly itâ²s our people. Itâ²s everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a workday. At Workday, we are committed to equal employment opportunity.