POSITION: Sr Business Analyst
SUMMARY: Our market-leading solution for wholesale distributors is tailored and pre-configured to meet the specific industry needs. To further strengthen the product and the industry solutions we need to add a Senior Business Analyst to the Distribution industry development team.
JOB SUMMARY: The Senior Business Analyst is responsible for defining innovative software requirements for future releases of our products and supporting the realization of these products through the product development lifecycle. The position involves close interaction with development leads, product architects and key customers. The senior business analyst is expected to possess a deep hands-on understanding of how customers use the product.
The job duties include gathering requirements from customers and the field, writing requirements documents, writing and reviewing design specifications, plan and perform product testing, and maintaining close involvement during implementation with early customers to ensure successful adoption.
· Analyze business requirements and develop design specifications based on high level system requirements
· Provide industry and product knowledge to the development organization and the field
· Create industry specific content such as process descriptions, reports and product configurations
· Participate in the development process
· Relevant university degree in Logistics, IT or Engineering
· 3-5 years of demonstrated experience as a Product Manager or Business Analyst in an enterprise software environment, preferable with M3
· Experience developing and documenting product terms and definitions, stakeholder needs, product features, and corresponding functional specifications
· Distribution industry knowledge/experience
· Ability to communicate effectively in writing, verbally and as a presenter
· Self-motivated and self-managed with a high degree of analytical ability