Senior Consultant Consultant, Financials (NE) Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Workday is the leader in enterprise-class, software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for managing global businesses. Our solutions combine the lower cost of ownership of SaaS with a modern approach to applications. Founded by PeopleSoft veterans Dave Duffield and Aneel Bhusri, Workday delivers Human Capital Management, Payroll, Financial Management and Worker Spend Management solutions for midsize and Fortune 500 companies.
The Professional Services Financials Principal Consultant will be responsible for ensuring the successful implementation of the Workday solution. The Principal Consultant will provide Workday product and implementation expertise to their engagements. The Principal Consultant will work with their clients to understand their business requirements and help configure and test the Workday solution. The Principal Consultant will take direction and provide status to the Engagement Manager assigned to their project.
Position available in NY Metro, Atlanta and DC
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Become an expert in the Workday product suite â HCM, Payroll and/or Financials
- Perform the following on an engagement : 1) understand client business requirements, 2) configure the Workday solution, 3) demonstrate the configurations through the development of prototype systems, 4) assist the client in testing the Workday solution
- Work with the client to help convert legacy data into Workday
- Complete the work assigned to you by the Engagement Manager within the budgeted time allocated
- Assist the integration consulting team in helping to configure and test integrations between Workday and benefit providers, payroll systems and other 3rd party/custom solutions
- Understand Workdayâs Implementation Methodology and use it on all engagements
- Work with Delivery Assurance to ensure compliance with agreed to checkpoints
- Help mentor new Principal Consultants
- Ensure the client takes advantage of Workday best practices
- Identify opportunities to position other service offerings
- Ensure the client is referencable once the client is in production
- Participate in update training and other events that help share oneâs product skills with other consultants
- Provide the Engagement Manager with status reports and keep them apprised of overall project status
- 4+ years implementing HCM, payroll or financial solutions
- Previous consulting experience either as an internal consultant or with a consulting/software company
- Experience implementing Workday, SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, ADP or similar applications
- Experience with at least 2 functional areas:
HCM business process
- Bachelor degree required.
- Passion for customer service
- Demonstrated project management experience
- Functional and technical experience a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Business analysis and requirements gathering abilities.
- Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and self-training.
- Experience with multiple HCM, payroll and/or financial applications a plus
- PMP certification a plus
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
||New York, NY |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services