Infor delivers fully integrated enterprise solutions for a wide range of industries, as well as best-in-class, stand-alone products that address the essential challenges its customers face in areas such as enterprise resource planning, supply chain planning and execution, customer and supplier relationship management, asset management, product lifecycle management, financial and performance management, and business intelligence. With over 12,000 employees and offices in over 150 countries, Infor provides enterprise solutions to more than 70,000 customers. For additional information, visit
Reporting to the VP of Education, The Senior Director, Education Programs will be responsible for driving education program design and execution for our employees, customers and partners. The Director will lead a team of Program Managers that will align to key stakeholders by lines of business at Infor: (Infor Partner Network, Infor Employee Education and Infor Customer Training).
The Senior Director will ensure education programs are aligned to Infor's product roadmap. Programs will be developed for enabling employees, partners and customers by each Program Manager as part of an overall enablement plan for the company.
A comprehensive annual program of state-of-the art education, role based learning plans and certification for key roles defined by stakeholders is the expected output of this team's efforts.
This team will work closely with the Curriculum Development Organization, which will provide all product courseware for Infor Education. Each Program Manager will be responsible for establishing a Program Plan that includes key success metrics, demand and planning, education deliverables by role and will ensure successful delivery of the program by also working with the Global Delivery Team.
· Develop relationships at the highest level with major stakeholders to ensure collaboration and deep
understanding of business needs education can support and overall education requirements by
· Develop Standard Operating Procedures and Templates that support best-practices for Program
· Lead and develop a team of education professionals to create a seamless learning experience.
· Drive education roadmap in partnership with Infor Partner Network, Infor Consulting Services, Infor
customer Training and other Employee Programs that support the success of these lines of business.
· Identify learning needs and best delivery vehicles for employees, partners and customers.
· Assist in identifying subject matter experts for course development.
· Ensure all Programs contain success criteria and metrics to measure.
· Coordinate demand for programs with Education Delivery for forecasting and planning of delivery.
· Focus on continuous improvement, identify areas of improvement in methodology and content quality and
develop plans to address.
· Plan and publish program roadmap and milestone dates, keeping stakeholders up to date.
Desired Skills & Experience
· Ideal candidate will have 10 plus years experience in training and/or education.
· 5 plus years of managing teams. Track record of growing leaders and independent thinkers.
· Bachelor's degree, preferably in business or accounting or education.
· Ability to Interface with C-level executives and lead planning sessions.
· Experience in managing a budget, P&L experience a plus.
· Outstanding group presentation and communication skills.
· Good facilitation techniques to promote effective learning.
· Ability to learn our applications' functionality in order to effectively train others in how to implement and
use the application.
· Highly enthusiastic, positive-minded, customer focused, service-oriented.
· Good understanding of latest learning technologies.
· Preference for working collaboratively in a team environment.
· Position may require up to 50% travel.
Infor Global Solutions offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. Infor respects and embraces diversity in our workforce. EOE/AA M/F/D/V
|Location:||Remote Office, OR |