Senior Engineer Test Technician Quantum3D
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED About the Opportunity
The Company is actively seeking a qualified self-motivated professional Engineering Test Technician to perform routine tasks in testing engineering prototypes or production boards and assemblies which includes: test setup, hypot, manufacture, environmental chamber usage for test and qualification, and complex functional test routines. In addition, perform the following on solid state and digital electronic equipment: installation, repair and troubleshooting assemblies to the component level.
The selected candidate must be a U.S. Citizen or have permanent resident status. Hold an Associates degree (A.A.) in electronics or equivalent from two-year College or technical school minimum, with at least five years of experience in an electronics test environment. Solid knowledge of troubleshooting boards down to component level when required. Be well versed in both digital and analog circuits. Experience working with both engineering and manufacturing groups.
The desired candidate will have demonstrated server and networking troubleshooting skills and have familiarity working with Agile.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Execute automatic and manual test software.
- Write detailed reports on repaired systems from the field.
- Accurately record results of experiments.
- Provide feedback on improvement of equipment being tested and the improvement of test methods.
- Implement engineering changes orders in production or on prototypes.
- Train production personnel on test and manufacture products.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities Required:
- Must be able to write, modify, execute Test Process Instruction and Manufacturing Process Instruction documents.
- Must be able to use various types of test equipment (i.e.,oscilloscopes, multimeters, logic analyzers).
- Must have worked with electronic assembly setup in a chamber environment.
- Ability to interpret wiring diagrams, assembly and schematic drawings, setup computers including drivers.
- Solid understanding of a Bill of Materials associated with both board and assembly level.
- Must be results oriented, have strong communication skills, ability to work in a team environment and a mindset for continuous quality improvement.
- Knowledge of testing electronic products at the engineering prototype and manufacturing level.
- Ability to debug failures down to component level.
NO RELOCATION ASSISTANCE IS AVAILABLE. If you reside outside of the San Jose, California area but do not require relocation assistance, please state that at the top of your resume.
||6330 San Ignacio Avenue |
San Jose, CA 95119
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED