Senior ETL Developer eHarmony
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED eHarmony is a growing, global technology company built on the belief that marrying computer science and relationship psychology can change the way people find their most significant relationships. Do you want to bring happiness to peopleâs lives while working with amazingly talented colleagues?
Weâre looking for innovators and problem solvers who are passionate about taking on the biggest of challenges. We were the first to introduce matchmaking into the online dating space, and we do it better than anyone else. Weâre the Netflix where your movies have to like you back; we're the LinkedIn where you love your connections; and we're the place long-lasting, meaningful relationships are built online. How much of an impact do we have? Nearly 5% of all marriages in the U.S. are created by eHarmony. Thatâs 271 marriages per day.
eHarmony is pre-IPO, well-funded and profitable. We have more than 33 million registered users spanning across 150 countries and have launched country-specific services in the United Kingdom and Australia and through our affiliation with eDarling, have a presence in 11 countries throughout continental Europe. Our competitive compensation package includes a base salary, discretionary bonus, stock options, free drinks and snacks, ping pong, video games and an on-site chair masseuse. Our 65,000 square foot headquarters is located in Santa Monica, CA, just blocks from the Pacific Ocean.
We regularly host Meetups for the Los Angeles Tech Community, with talks given by top technology experts. Videos of our Meetups are available at: http://talks.eharmony.com.
eHarmony.com is looking for a Senior ETL Developer to develop and support a large scale data warehouse environment. This individual will work closely with analysts, software engineers, architects and other ETL / BI developers to directly support the development, maintenance and expansion of the data warehouse.
- Create and maintain data warehouse ETL processes and mappings using Informatica (PowerCenter 9.x)
- Create and maintain FTP file feeds and other data movement processes
- Assist in defining metadata that needs to be captured for each transformation process
- Optimize existing mappings/transformations
- Provide design input to the overall data warehouse architecture
- Assist in defining ETL development standards and conventions
- Identify and document data acquisition and integration logic
- Develop, document, and execute test plans
- Analysis and implementation of enhancements
- Administration and maintenance of Informatica ETL environment
- Operation, administration and maintenance of Netezza data warehouse
- Strong Netezza, RDBMS, SQL & Postgres skills
- Expert level with Informatica PowerCenter suite of products
- Linux OS and scripting (Perl, Shell etc.)
- Worked in terabyte volume data warehouse and data integration projects
- Creative developer and programming instincts
- Disciplined and analytic approach
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-effort, dynamic work environment
- Ability to work overnight for major product releases and initiatives
- Experience in the project life cycle for data and reporting applications
- Conceptual understanding of databases, data warehousing methodologies and architectures
- Excellent written/verbal communication, listening, documentation and presentation skills
- Oracle 10/11g
- Must be flexible and an excellent team player with a âget it doneâ type of attitude
- Microstrategy and Erwin data modeling
- A proven track record of supporting large scale consumer facing, highly available systems
||Santa Monica, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Functional Area:||Business Development|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED