Senior Field Applications Engineer Jasper Design Automation
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Job Description / Responsibilities will include the following:
1. Acquire new and advanced formal concepts and apply advanced engineering methodologies to solve customer verification problems
2. Provide pre and post sales support, including working closely with account managers on the sales situations and tool evaluation.
3. Drive product improvements, feature qualifications and methodology definitions.
4. Utilize Verilog and VHDL to perform formal testplan development and verification in direct support of post-sales activities.
5. Doing presentations, demoes
1. BS or MS or PhD or foreign equivalent in Electrical Engineering with experience in RTL frontend design, verification and applications.
2. Ability to understand and solve unfamiliar design problems with incomplete information.
3. Use of formal tools and an understanding of formal methods a plus.
4. Strong communication skills and ability to interact with both external customers and internal engineering staff.
At a minimum, you must have:
1. Solid grasp of digital design concepts
2. Deep understanding of ASIC design methodologies
3. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills of digital design concepts
4. Working knowledge of the VHDL and Verilog design languages
5. Formal verification experience desired but not required.
||100 View Street |
Mountain View, CA 94041
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED