Senior HR Global Compensation Analyst for Sales Palo Alto Networks
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Senior HR Global Compensation Analyst will be responsible for supporting the compensation needs of our global sales organization. He/She will develop, implement, and enhance a compensation infrastructure that is flexible and supports a rapidly growing and changing sales organization.
- Plays a key role in support of our global sales organization in any and all compensation related matters (cash and equity programs). Consults with HR Business Partner to assist with compensation decisions or issues.
- Evaluates the organizational structure, internal/external benchmark data, and makes a recommendation as to the appropriate grade and pay range for new or changing sales positions.
- Partners with Stock Admin and Finance to evaluate our equity program, in particular determine if updates are needed as we enter new locations.
- Manages the monthly equity granting process and ensures the appropriate approval levels are obtained for each grant. Monitors the share usage and burn rates.
- Develops and participates in compensation surveys to collect and analyze competitive compensation information, market trends, and best practices.
- Builds, maintains and enhances sales compensation resources and tools for HR Business Partners and Recruiting team.
- Contributes to the design and implementation of global Sales Compensation programs. Supports Sales Operations with data requests to support their administration of individual sales compensation pay plans.
- Partners with Sales Operations, HRIS, Payroll, and FP&A to ensure accurate reporting of HR data, in particular ensuring the accuracy of base salary and on target commission amounts for all sales employees.
- Partners with Hr Business Partner to adminster the annual focal process for the sales organization.
- Partners with HRIS to continuously improve compensation systems.
- BA or BS degree
- 8+ years of experience in HR Global Sales Compensation; designing, implementing and managing complex compensation systems and programs for a rapidly growing, international, and publicly traded company.
- Experience supporting an organization that quickly expands into new countries and locations.
- Experience with equity programs.
- Advanced excel skills.
- Ability to function successfully in a fast pace HR and corporate environment.
- Ability to think logically and pay meticulous attention to detail.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements related to areas of functional responsibility.
- Ability to analyze a wide variety of data, and to present flexible solutions.
- Willingness to embrace change.
- Hands on experience with HRIS systems with a focus on reporting and analytics.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
||multiple, multiple |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED