Senior International Tax Analyst
USA, Alpharetta,13560 Morris rd
Monday, April 01, 2013
International Tax Senior Analyst
Infor is the third largest provider of enterprise applications and services, helping 70,000 customers in 194 countries improve operations, drive growth and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, using ground-breaking technology that delivers a rich user experience, and flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises or both. For additional information, visit www.infor.com.
JOB SUMMARY: International tax provision and compliance.
The position will report to the International Tax Manager and will have the following specific duties:
- Preparation of ASC 740 foreign income tax provisions for subsidiaries including the current and deferred tax calculation, roll-forward and analysis of various tax accounts, valuation allowance assessment, roll-forward of deferred tax assets/liabilities, and calculation of uncertain tax positions in accordance with FIN 48.
- Support the local country tax return compliance process including the coordination and review of income tax and withholding tax returns throughout the year and completion of the provision to return true up analysis.
- Preparation of complex Forms 5471, 8858, and 8865
- Calculation of Earnings and Profits for controlled foreign corporations and dividend repatriation analysis.
- Calculation of Subpart F and Section 956 income from foreign corporations.
- Assist in the management of local country and IRS tax audits regarding income taxes to include issue resolution, information gathering, and negotiation.
- Assist in the management of local country statutory financial audits.
- Assistance with mergers and acquisitions and tax integration planning and analysis.
- Assistance with various International tax planning projects to include withholding tax and treaty analysis for cross-border payments.
- Completion of local country tax research on various tax positions using US based research tools and foreign advisors as needed.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Four to Eight years of tax experience.
- Four-year bachelor's degree in accounting required, master's degree a plus
- CPA preferred
- Big 4 experience a plus
- FAS 109 experience a plus
- Critical thinker with excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with ability to work both individually and as a team member
· Proficient in MS Office, especially Excel
- Ability to manage multiple engagements, competing priorities and lead complex projects in a rapidly changing, fast-paced environment
preferred skills & KNOWLEDGE:
- Tax reporting & compliance systems experience required
- Knowledge of FAS 109 (ASC 740) and FIN 48 a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Infor, please call (678) 319-8000 or email us at ADAAA@infor.com.
Send to Friend