Senior Manager, Business Applications and Systems Integration Guidewire Software
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Senior Manager, Business Applications and Systems Integration
Guidewire is expanding our IS operation to support our growing teams in Development, Finance, HR, Marketing, Professional Services and Sales that meet the demand for our enterprise software suite in the Property & Casualty insurance industry.
The Senior Manager, Business Applications and Systems Integration, is a mission-critical leader who partners with the business to design, select, implement, integrate and support applications that meet their needs based on changing market demands. We also need you to be forward thinking enough to understand technologies, trends, and costs and use those to build multi-year plans.
In this role, you would be responsible for supporting all major, cross-functional, enterprise-wide software applications (i.e. CRM, ERP, H2R, productivity tools, MDM, and collaboration) as the senior technical resource. These key systems are critical for us to scale and grow to meet market and user demand. You will need to be able to attract talent and build and lead a team that will become known as a center for service excellence.
To execute on this idea, you will lead the selection of applications and services, be a partner to the business to help guide them in decision, develop application infrastructure design, do technical designs, and own the momentum and progress of all of our implementation projects whether we host them or we select a Cloud/SaaS vendor.
This is a TECHNICAL INTEGRATION LEADER ROLE - We are not seeking functional project managers or program managers or technical executives.
- Provide a vision of a technical roadmap of where we are today (current state) and to where we need to go for scalability, governance, Best of Class IT services offerings (future state) to help us progress through a IT maturity model
- Manage internal integrations from initiation through delivery, including planning, budgeting, project control and status reporting, team management, and bringing the projects on time, on budget, and with a minimal amount of setbacks and surprises.
- Lead the selection of business applications and lead systems integration including technical design, integration, testing, and project momentum and technical project management
- Lead technology teams (software and/or infrastructure) and support team to prioritize features and deliverables, size work, create release and project plans, define project/initiative dependencies, monitor and provide transparency to release and deliverable progress
- From a technical standpoint, understand a centralized data mart that can help us house critical business data that can be leveraged to make application selection decisions, provide insight into our work, and increase our options. From a business standpoint, you will manage delivery and communications to the business, and deliver to schedule and budget management. You should have a reputation for developing strong partnerships with Business Partners to drive focus on project objectives and to create a strong cross-collaboration culture and experience
- Recommend and work with internal IT audit to confirm that projects are compliant with SOX and other regulations.
- Provide mentorship and technical leadership to the team to help them professionally grow and take on new technical competencies and project completion skills
- Strong background in the implementation and support of multi-tenant SaaS and cloud-based systems. You should have some expertise in â€" house applications as well but should have a modern perspective on IT solutions and options
- MUST HAVE Integration experience with Cast Iron or a similar integration method or tool
- On the data side, you should have strong MDM experience and experience with ETL, DW, cubes, and BI tools for the purpose of providing on-demand enterprise views for forecasting and reporting
- Significant technical project management expertise as an integration expert managing large-scale, cross-functional projects with a deep understanding of test and deployment
- Multi-tenant SaaS/cloud computing experience with applications such as salesforce.com, Workday, RightNow, Equity Edge, Concur to mention a few. Collaboration tool knowledge and expertise.
- Outstanding organizational, communication, interpersonal, relationship building skills conducive to collaboration; ability to thrive in a cross-functional, matrix management environment. Great at building relationships to mentor, manage, and educate all levels within the organization
- Experience in a high growth company environment with a preference on experience at a software development or professional services organization in a global setting
- Ability to work under tight deadlines while being flexible and responding to changing business and technical conditions. Experience balancing technical and business perspectives
- Knowledge and experience using common project management tools: e.g. spreadsheets, MS Project, Visio, PowerPoint, and shared on-line documents such as Google docs
- Comfortable with an AGILE project management approach as we have a strong history of AGILE PM adoption and success
As a team, our mission is to provide distinguished consulting and support services to prospects, partners, and customers which result in 100 percent reference-able customers which guides us in all that we do.
Guidewire has pursued one mission from its founding as a company in 2001: to be the pre-eminent provider of next-generation core systems -- policy, claims, and billing -- to the global property-casualty (general) industry. All of our employees understand that we serve only one industry and strive to solve one problem: to enable insurance carriers to migrate completely from legacy systems to a modern core system platform. We have recruited extensively among experts in the industry to ensure that we learn from veterans of insurance system design and implementation. Today, insurance experience is pervasive throughout the Guidewire organization, especially in our Product Management and Implementation Services groups. The company is headquartered in San Mateo, California, US with offices in London, Paris, Munich, Sydney, Toronto, Tokyo, Hong Kong, and now, Dublin. Guidewire is owned by its employees and is also publicly traded on the NYSE EURO under the call sign GWRE.
||Foster City, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
As the number one provider of enterprise software applications to the property and casualty insurance industry, we beat our competitors (Accenture, SAP, and others) 9 times out of 10. Guidewire is an award-winning company both within the insurance industry and in the software technology space. Given our success and increasing demand for our products domestically and internationally, we continue to experience double-digit revenue growth. Guidewire has offices throughout the world, including in London, Munich, Paris, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto, Hong Kong, and the United States.
Profitable Investors: Battery Ventures
, Bay Partners
, U.S. Venture Partners All Jobs: at Guidewire Software
|Headquarters:||2211 Bridgepointe Parkway, Ste 200|
San Mateo, CA 94404
|Company Profile:||Guidewire Software is a profitable, privately held, and VC-backed enterprise software product development company that exclusively serves the 1.5 trillion dollar property and casualty insurance industry. Our products enable companies such as GEICO, Liberty Mutual, and Amica to efficiently run their high volume core operations, including underwriting, policy administration, claims, and billing.
Our success can be directly attributed to the bright and extremely talented employees who make it all happen. If you are looking for an opportunity where your talents will not only be recognized and leveraged but also challenged, at a company that is grabbing significant market share in a 1.5 trillion dollar industry, then Guidewire is the place for you. We have an extremely low-turnover organization and 100 percent customer referenceability.
Support Guidewire Software with Social Media services