Infor Global Solutions
Infor delivers fully integrated enterprise solutions for a wide range of industries, as well as best-in-class, stand-alone products that address the essential challenges its customers face in areas such as enterprise resource planning, supply chain planning and execution, customer and supplier relationship management, asset management, product lifecycle management, financial and performance management, and business intelligence. With 8,100 employees and offices in over 100 countries, Infor provides enterprise solutions to more than 70,000 customers. For additional information, visit
Position: Senior Manager - Technical Accounting
Location: Alpharetta Headquarters
The Senior Manager, Technical Accounting will provide technical accounting leadership, analysis, and support on the appropriate application of United States Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (US GAAP) to Company finance personnel worldwide. The position will lead purchase accounting on acquisitions and provide assessments of accounting implications of proposed transactions, as well as proposed accounting rule changes being considered by Standard setters. They will also have responsibility for maintaining the Accounting Policy Manual.
· Leading purchase accounting on acquisitions including: US GAAP conversion (if applicable); conversion to Infor Accounting Policies; working with external valuation firm on larger acquisitions for purchase price allocation; completing purchase price allocation on smaller acquisitions (including fair value of deferred revenue); preparing the Opening Balance Sheet; preparing disclosures
· Identifying accounting issues and providing guidance to the worldwide accounting teams
· Leading implementation efforts for new accounting standards
· Reviewing proposed standards and drafting summaries for management
· Interfacing with external auditors and help to manage the Group Audit
· Providing accounting due diligence support for M&A
· Providing integration support for M&A
· Preparing annual impairment test of goodwill and quarterly triggering events assessment for goodwill and other intangible assets
· Maintaining the Accounting Policy Manual and ensuring consistency of application worldwide
· Working with outside valuation firm for equity valuations and stock-based compensation
· Assisting SEC reporting group with SEC filings
· Assisting internal audit group with Sox implementation
Infor is a global organization, and we are looking for the best and brightest in this Corporate Accounting position. For consideration candidates must have 8 + years accounting experience including: achieved at least Manager level at a larger public accounting firm; strong experience in preparing/reviewing of SEC documents; experience with SOP 97-2 (Software Revenue Recognition) preferred; experience with purchase accounting; ability to self-motivate and function independently; high level of attention to detail and aptitude for planning/managing deadlines; able to work with teams around the world, and have excellent presentation and communication experience. This position requires a bachelor's degree or higher in accounting/finance with a CPA designation.
Infor is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Infor, please call (678) 319-8000 or email us at