Senior Operations Engineer Yodlee
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Department - Technical Operations
Designation - Senior Operations Engineer
Role - L2 Support
Mandatory - Minimum qualification, B.E / B.Tech / Graduate (Full Time)
3 - 5 years of experience on Linux or any flavor of Unix, preferabbly in Application production support environment
1 - 2 years of experience on monitoring tool, such as nagios, HP Openview
1 - 2 years of experience in Application support on JBOSS, Web Servers etc
1 - 2 years of experience on networking, load balancers
Hands-on experience UNIX shell scripting
Knowledge of Networking and Database is a add-on
Job Description - Seeking a full-time Operations Engineer to join team in the Bangalore, India office. For this role, we are looking for a talented individual who can demonstrate the technical and professional experience necessary to serve in the L2 Production support team for day-to-day operations. A successful candidate must have the ability to work independently, communicate effectively with both internal and external teams, successfully manage a diverse set of responsibilities in monitoring, supporting and proactively escalate alerts to L3 and L4. We are looking for a motivated individual with atleast 3-5 years of experience on Linux or Unix, Monitoring tools such as Nagios, worked on Application server and has some knowlegde on DB and Networking. The job requires the candidate to work in shifts and you will be assigned atleast one month of night shift per half yearly roaster. An ideal candidate needs to have excellent verbal and written communication skills and a believer of team work.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to -
1. Responsible for monitoring health status of Servers, network devices, DB's and hosted applications on shift basis
2. Work with individuals or a team on diverse issue on a day to day basis and ensure ensure high quality and predictability of deliverables - both in terms of support delivery and support maintenance
3. Work closely within the team and escalate alerts/issues to L3 and L4 or external teams accordingly
4. Primary function of providing first line of technical support for business critical applications (technologies / applications used include Linux, Solaris, Oracle DB, Apache, JBOSS, Resin, Nagios, Custom Applications)
5. Accountable for varied day-to-day support tasks (business service requests, production incident investigations, root cause analysis, incident fixes & implementations, daily health-checks, incident and change management liaison, respond to infrastructure related issues, queries etc)
6. High interaction with business users and engagement with development & other technical support teams looking to adopt and apply the best practice of Service Support, hence close working relationships with all associated systems and business teams is a critical responsibility and is a key to the support team ongoing success.
7. Demonstrate continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service.
||multiple, multiple |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED