Senior Pre-Sales Analytics Consultant 24/7 Customer
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED JOB DETAILS:
1. Lead technical discussions with clients supporting sales person's strategy
2. Build presentations and associated collateral including flash, software and video demos to describe our custom software configuration and solution for each new client during pre-sales process.
3. Lead and grow a team of business analysts building forecasting and outcome statistical models
4. Create and help tune new statistical models for web volume forecasting, web journey analytics, cross-channel journey analytics, issue and client type segmentation, intent and identity segmentation.
5. Create Solution Abstract and Solution Spec documents for our SaaS solutions across all five product/solution families: 247 Predictive Sales, 247 Predictive Service, 247 Predictive Voice, 247 Assist, 247 Visual Speech
6. Transfer technical knowledge of Solution Specs for signed deals to Service Delivery engineers.
The position does not supervise any team members.
Responsible for architecting technical solutions combining company products, platforms, solutions and services to match client?s business needs. Drive pre-sales analytics innovation for multi-channel journey, funnel and tracking. Lead pre-sales analytics design, execution and process creation to deliver compelling messages and create scalable and repeatable execution. Lead solution and technical discussion with clients and showcase company solutions and provide technical credibility. Full responsibility for technical analysis, technical portion of client facing materials, discussions and objection handling with client technical representatives. Partner with Sales to build and lead technical and business solution and closure strategy and define key analytics modules. Drive client feedback to Product Management and Marketing, Service Delivery and Platform teams. Along with Product Management, drive solution roadmap.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor?s degree in Computer Science, Math, Engineering, IS, Physics (or foreign equivalent) or a related field and 5 years of experience in job offered or a related field. Employer will accept 7 years of experience in job offered or a related field in lieu of Bachelor?s degree plus 5. - Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training, or experience.
Special Requirements: Experience in technical sales, business analytics, technical support and /or support services account management. Math and data analytics skills. Experience in Account/Client Relations Management, Project Management, Data Analysis, UX design/analysis, Managing software localization projects, Reporting, Sales, Operational/Incident Management, Debugging, and Partner Management. Travel to unanticipated client sites, 25-35% travel required.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED