Senior Product Manager, Mobile Say
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Senior Product Manager, Mobile
Are you passionate about all things mobile? Come work with SAY Media to lead our efforts in building next generation mobile ad experiences, applications, and media properties.
The ideal candidate possesses that unique blend of business and technical savvy. You have big-picture vision and drive to make that vision a reality. You must enjoy spending time with customers and evangelizing their needs. You balance strategic thinking with outstanding execution. You love solving complex business problems and getting your hands dirty and enjoy the thrill of a fast-paced environment redefining an entire market segment.
The role will be based in SOMA, San Francisco, reporting to the Director, Product Management.
- Drive ongoing innovation of market-leading mobile advertising solutions to drive revenue growth, deliver value to advertisers, and provide engaging, enjoyable experiences to mobile end-users
- Define and manage the building of industry leading HTML5 ad creation tools, driving innovation and increasing studio productivity
- Manage the building of applications to enable people to more effectively create content and consume media from SAY's media properties
- Define, analyze, and communicate a product roadmap aligned with business objectives and supported by business cases, market research, customer data and competitive analysis
- Document and prioritize product specifications including goals, use cases and requirements
- Partner with UX to execute customer research, wireframes & prototypes, and usability testing
- Lead and motivate a cross-functional team of business owners and engineers to refine the feature set and evolve the solution using Agile methodologies
- Coordinate post-launch activities and gather customer feedback to validate that the product works against stated metrics. Prioritize and deliver necessary enhancements
- Work with the Sales and Solutions teams to help define the product positioning, go-to-market strategy, launch plan, and ensure post-launch adoption
- 4+ years in Product Management for an online technology or service company
- Demonstrable delivery of outstanding end-user experiences and of driving constant innovation
- Experience with mobile products and web (HTML5) technologies highly desirable
- Knowledge of brand advertising and online advertising ecosystem
- Excellent analytics. Use hard data to assess opportunities relative to others. Metrics driven, ruthless in prioritization, with a deep understanding of customer needs and the market landscape
- Proven track record of owning successful products through the product lifecycle. Determine needs, align priorities, define requirements, deliver to the market, and ensure value is delivered post-launch
- Excellent communicator (verbal, written and presentation). Articulate the product strategy and roadmap and write detailed specification documentation
- Proactive leader. Takes initiative, drives for clarity, results-orientated, relentless and accountable
- Highly collaborative. Builds strong relationships at all levels, influences without formal authority, motivates team members, pushes back when appropriate
- Comfortable with ambiguity and challenge. Thrives in a fast-paced environment, concurrently manages multiple strategic and tactical initiatives, keeps a cool head, remains optimistic.
- B.A./ B.S. required, MBA highly desired
- Willing to travel occasionally. We have offices in San Francisco, New York, Montreal, Sydney and London.
||multiple, multiple |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED