Senior Project Manager Netcordia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Senior Project Manager
Engineering | Annapolis, MD, United States
This is a senior technical project management position in a fast paced software development environment. You will lead and manage portfolio of projects comprised of development and QA resources working at various location.
This position requires strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and outstanding communications skills (written, verbal, and presentation). You will interface with numerous groups and must be able to quickly form productive and positive working relationships with staff with varying technical backgrounds across the organization.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan and direct multiple delivery teams on each assigned project and manage the entire project portfolio for business unit.
- Manage the day-to-day project management for all of software development, including but not limited to offshore partnerships, costs and impact to the Engineering budget, and resource planning for projects portfolio and product releases.
- Drive the project and resource planning for short and long term projects and project portfolio.
- Generate a detailed Microsoft project plans and track the portfolio of projects on an ongoing basis.
- Provide the detailed status report for portfolio of project highlighting the accomplishments, and other key indicators for portfolio.
- Analyze and resolve resource loading, and project integration issues using Microsoft project resource pooling.
- Be able to travel to Santa Clara, CA as and when needed from business perspective (20-25% travel)
- Knowledge and Experience:
- Minimum 7-10 years industry experience in software development with proven leadership
- Experience in managing and coordinating remote resources
- Experience creating, managing and tracking detailed project plans (Advanced proficiency with Microsoft project)
- Be able to work and thrive in strong matrix organization.
- Must have strong Powerpoint presentations skills (Graphs, Charts, and others as needed)
- Knowledge of software development and related processes
- Must have prior experience in similar role with high tech companies
- Advanced proficiency in MS Project, Excel and other MS Office Products
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in Engineering or other technical field, or equivalent work experience
- Certified PMP or Prince 2 Certification a strong plus
<< Back to Current Openings
||Annapolis, MD |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Netcordia delivers a network management system that is easy to use, produces useful information everyday, and provides a system-level view of the network.Investors: Novak Biddle Venture Partners
, Trinity Ventures All Jobs: at Netcordia
|Headquarters:||2431 Solomons Island Road|
Annapolis, MD 21401
|Company Profile:||Netcordia is a leading provider of network automation software to the worlds most complex and mission-critical networks. Its award-winning NetMRI Network Change and Configuration Management (NCCM) solution continuously audits multi-vendor infrastructures, identifies anomalies early, speeds resolution, and automates network changes. Netcordia helps more than 250 leading organizations in healthcare, manufacturing, financial services, academic, service and government stretch IT budgets, improve overall performance, meet corporate policy and comply with stringent regulations. |
Support Netcordia with Social Media services