Infor Global Solutions
Infor delivers fully integrated enterprise solutions for a wide range of industries, as well as best-in-class, stand-alone products that address the essential challenges its customers face in areas such as enterprise resource planning, supply chain planning and execution, customer and supplier relationship management, asset management, product lifecycle management, financial and performance management, and business intelligence. With 8,100 employees and offices in over 100 countries, Infor provides enterprise solutions to more than 70,000 customers. For additional information, visit
POSITION: Sr. Project Manager - ERP
Deliver successful customer projects through energetic and intellectual leadership. Understand customer project objectives and take ownership of contractual requirements defined in the Statement of Work. Manage resources assigned to fulfill those requirements using Infor's implementation methodology, lead implementation planning, control project plan and overall execution, develop positive relationships with all customer project stakeholders creating a high level of customer satisfaction, and help the customer realize expected benefits.
Initiating and planning a project
· Establish Customer alignment to the project Statement of Work.
· Identify any areas of scope and/or responsibilities that are not clearly defined in the Statement of Work and agree on a resolution with the customer prior to completing the Project Plan.
â€¢ Identify project stakeholders and establish the communication plan.
â€¢ Establish methodology work breakdown structure with the customer.
â€¢ Establish project roles and responsibilities with customer.
â€¢ Align project requirements to resource competencies and establish the team.
â€¢ Build project plan together with project team (MS Project).
â€¢ Schedule the project.
â€¢ Establish cost control plan and allocate the project budget.
â€¢ Establish project risk plan.
â€¢ Establish project quality plan.
â€¢ Establish project change control process.
â€¢ Obtain approval of project plans.
â€¢ Communicate project responsibilities.
Executing a project
· Lead the customer and Infor project teams to achieve project scope
· Manage the project schedule
· Manage customer expectations throughout the project
· Manage project quality assurance activities
· Develop required change requests
· Manage project issues, identification and resolution
· Manage project risks
· Ensure Infor's implementation methodology is applied throughout the project
· Review and approve project deliverables
· Manage all Infor resources, including third party subcontractors, which will include writing peer reviews upon completion of project for each resource. Includes addressing any performance, delivery expectations, coaching to Infor and/or client expectations. Escalate any personnel issues to upper management in a timely fashion
Monitor and Control
· Track project status and communicate status to both customer and Infor organizations
· Manage project change control procedures and update project baseline as required
· Communicate project related organizational changes to the customer
· Monitor and control the project budget
· Monitor quality of project deliverables
· Monitor project risks and communicate status of risk plans
· Hold regular team meetings and provide feedback on performance
· Present project status at customer steering committee meetings, as requested.
· Obtain timely customer approval of invoices and insure payment on time
· Manage the engagement to planned profitability target
Closing a project
· Obtain final project acceptance
· Transition all project deliverables to Infor Global Support and/or Infor Managed Services
· Survey project stakeholders and analyze results
· Provide feedback to Infor resources and execute procedure to release team
· Formally close project according to Infor procedures
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Infor Global Solutions offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. Infor respects and embraces diversity in our workforce. EOE/AA M/F/D/V
|Location:||Remote Office, OR |