Senior Rails Developer Webs
Department: Engineering Type: Full Time
- Work with product designers and engineers to implement the next generation of Webs products.
- Build web applications that can scale to a million page views per day.
- Work independently on projects developing web applications from scratch, front-to-back.
- Practice test driven development using unit tests and integration tests.
- Develop software iteratively and deliver working code each iteration.
- Review application with stakeholders each iteration.
- Ruby, Rails
- MySQL and MongoDB
- TDD with RSpec and BDD with Cucumber
- Experience developing consumer web applications.
- In-depth knowledge of social networking / new media websites.
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Computer Science degree from a reputable school in the US.
- Good math SAT score
||Silver Spring, MD |
A global online community of web publishers.Investors: Columbia Capital
, Felicis Ventures
, Novak Biddle Venture Partners All Jobs: at Webs
|Company Profile:||It all started in 2001, like any Internet fairy tale: 3 brothers, 2 thousand dollars and 1 server in the closet. The brothers Mokhtarzada figured everyones getting an email address one day everyone will have a website, too. So they set out to create a site building service easy enough for their mother to use.
And they succeeded. Over 17 million members around the world have created their websites here. And we remain focused on the original mission. In fact, we guarantee that anyone with an Internet connection and something to say can easily create and share a complete, high-quality website.|
Support Webs with Social Media services