Senior SEO/Analytics/Content Strategist Bazaarvoice
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED About Bazaarvoice:
Bazaarvoice, a leading social software company, helps clients bring the voice of the customer to the center of business strategy. With nearly 2,000 clients globally, including over half of the Internet Retailer 500 list of the world?s largest retailers, over 20 percent of the Fortune 500, and over one-third of the Fortune 100 brands, Bazaarvoice helps clients like Best Buy, Costco, Dell, Macy's, P&G, Panasonic, QVC, Travelocity, and USAA to create social outlets on their brand websites and Facebook pages where customers can engage in
conversations. These conversations can be syndicated across Bazaarvoice?s global network of client websites and mobile devices, making the user-generated content that digital consumers trust accessible at multiple points of purchase. Through Bazaarvoice, brands can also connect directly with consumers on retail sites to answer questions and respond to reviews written about their products. The Bazaarvoice technology platform allows clients to
leverage social data derived from online word of mouth to increase sales, acquire new customers, improve marketing effectiveness, enhance consumer engagement across channels, increase success of new product launches, improve existing products and services, effectively scale customer support, and decrease product returns. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Bazaarvoice has offices in Amsterdam, London, Munich, New York, Paris, San Francisco, Stockholm, and Sydney. For more information, visit www.bazaarvoice.com, read the blog at www.bazaarvoice.com/blog, and follow on Twitter at www.twitter.com/bazaarvoice. Bazaarvoice, 2012.
Who We Want:
Bazaarvoice is seeking an experienced Senior SEO/Analytics/Content Strategist who will contribute to the optimization of the Bazaarvoice.com websites to drive demand, generate leads and support sales efforts.
The successful candidate will be an expert in UX and content strategy, with demonstrated skills in UI and marketing writing/editing; SEO strategy and implementation; analytics strategy, reporting and implementation; site strategy and architecture; and content management for marketing websites.
- Develop programs to meet our demand and lead generation goals through web user experience, SEO, content management and content development.
- Own and optimize Google Analytics. Strategize, set up and manage conversion goals. Analyze site activity and conversion goals, create actionable reports to reflect the activity, and develop tactics to inform content and user experience improvements to the website to improve lead generation performance.
- Develop and lead/execute web content, design and architecture programs to meet our demand and lead generation goals.
- Lead SEO efforts. Conduct regular keyword research, strategize SEO goals to drive business leads, and update web content and metadata regularly to meet those goals.
- Write UI and marketing copy, including web pages, digital marketing assets (banners, landing pages, emails)
- Set up and track content marketing programs in Marketo.
- Work closely with our internal Campaigns, Product Marketing and other stakeholder teams, and external vendors as needed.
Skills and Experience Necessary for the Role:
- Minimum 7 years of experience in website content development, optimization and management.
- Demonstrated experience using content management systems to manage corporate/marketing website content, architecture and
- Proven working knowledge of SEO principles and best practices, from keyword research to linking strategy.
- Experience working with analytics, particularly GA, to create actionable reports, strategize and implement conversion goals, custom variables, and integrations with other analytics offerings.
- Demonstrated UI and marketing copy writing skills; examples required.
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, Java, and/or JavaQuery
- Marketo, Eloqua or other marketing automation system experience preferred.
||San Francisco, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Bazaarvoice, one of Austin's leading, venture-backed Web startups that serves domestic and international Fortune 500 brands with word of mouth online technology and services. We have experienced explosive growth with featured articles in the New York Times, AdAge, Fortune Magazine, and we are the only Texas-based startup to make the Red Herring 100 North America and Global list.Investors: Austin Ventures
, Battery Ventures
, First Round Capital All Jobs: at Bazaarvoice
|Headquarters:||3900 N. Capital of Texas Hwy|
Austin, TX 78746
|Company Profile:||About Bazaarvoice
Bazaarvoice is a SaaS company that brings the power of social commerce to the world's best brands. Social commerce happens when you connect customers to one another in ways which drive measurable results to your business. Bazaarvoice helps all types of businesses capture, display, share, and analyze customer conversations online. Our combination of technology and personalized services help brands build online communities who help drive measurable business goals. We make it easy for our clients to let their customers share opinions, knowledge, and experiences.
Bazaarvoice is an open, creative and collaborative culture, where passion and excellence rule. You have the opportunity to work within a world-class organization bringing cutting-edge interfaces and functionality to market on leading eCommerce sites. Great ideas can come from anywhere. We're looking for imaginative people who want to be a part of the conversation and have an impact on the future of social commerce.
Support Bazaarvoice with Social Media services