Senior Software Engineer Cyber Squared Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED COMPANY DESCRIPTION
Cyber Squared Inc., is recognized globally as a leading provider of advanced threat intelligence products and services. Cyber Squared's flagship product, ThreatConnect is an enterprise threat intelligence platform that bridges incident response, defense, and threat analysis. More than 2,500 users and organizations worldwide leverage the power of ThreatConnect both on-premises and in the cloud to increase productivity and deliver dynamic knowledge management, high context indicators, and automated responses to aggregate, analyze, and act to counter sophisticated cyber-attacks. ThreatConnect can be accessed by visiting www.threatconnect.com. Learn more about Cyber Squared Inc. at www.cybersquared.com.
Want to build something fun? Us too. Our ideal team member would be able to work remotely, with no in-office supervision, and work closely with our development and engineering teams to manage development and releases for ThreatConnect. ThreatConnect was recently named the "Hottest Bootstrap" company by the Northern Virginia Technology Council, and we are looking to grow quickly. If you want to be a part of a smart and savvy team that builds a platform for Fortune 500 companies and government agencies, then check us out. We are looking for leaders to take our team to the next level.
We are seeking self-motivated engineers who can positively answer the following:
- Do you get excited about challenging technical issues?
- Do you want to work in a fast, growing, dynamic, start-up environment?
- Do you find yourself looking for solutions to near impossible challenges?
- Do you like working with multiple teams as part of a high performing Software Engineering team?
- Do you work well as part of a remote team?
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Core development of software solutions and tools
- Analyze and recommend technologies, solutions, toolkits, etc.
- Verify, debug, and fix product defects and bugs
- Support underlying ThreatConnect platform as needed, including but not limited to OS and application server patching, configuration, etc.
- Database, code, and system architecture and design
- Provide remote and onsite customer support as needed
- Provide installation support as needed
- Assist with creation of product manuals and documentation
- Must be proactive, self-motivated, willing to learn and attentive to detail
- Ability to whiteboard and discuss ideas/concepts/process flows
- Other tasks as needed
- 7+ years professional experience in JAVA development
- Java EE Technologies (EJB, JMS, JSF, JPA, JAX-RS)
- UI design experience
- SQL and NoSQL database experience
- Must possess strong written and verbal communications skills
- Knowledge and understanding of threat intelligence analysis is a plus
View all of our jobs and benefits here: http://www.threatconnect.com/aboutus/careers
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Cyber Squared Inc., is a leading provider of advanced threat intelligence products and services including ThreatConnect, the most comprehensive Threat Intelligence Platform (TIP) on the market.
Profitable Self Funded All Jobs: at Cyber Squared Inc.
|Headquarters:||2700 S. Quincy Street|
Arlington, VA 22206
|Company Profile:||Cyber Squared Inc., is a leading provider of advanced threat intelligence products and services including ThreatConnect, the most comprehensive Threat Intelligence Platform (TIP) on the market. With a superior understanding of the relevant cyber threats to its clients' business operations, Cyber Squared determines risk and develops individualized, effective security strategies and processes for risk avoidance. ThreatConnect delivers a single platform in the cloud and on-premises to effectively aggregate, analyze, and act to counter sophisticated cyber attacks. The ThreatConnect TIP can be accessed by visiting www.threatconnect.com. Learn more about Cyber Squared Inc. and our other services at www.cybersquared.com.|
Support Cyber Squared Inc. with Social Media services