Senior Software Engineer â Data Vendavo
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Senior Software Engineer â€" Data
Engineering | Mountain View, CA, United States
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Design and develop new Data integration features for Vendavo Enterprise application and Vendavo SaaS products.
- Develop industry standard Data integration Patterns to integration Vendavo Applications with internal applications and external applications using conventional ETL techniques and BigData tools/techniques
- Develop Data Management tools and process such as Data Load, Data Transformation and Data Cleansing using ETL tools
- Improve current architecture and design to meet increasing demand on performance and scalability.
- Work with product management, QA, and documentation to deliver high quality, complete software releases.
- Work with support and project teams to maintain and improve Vendavo software to meet current customer and project needs.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE:
A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or related field is required.
- The right candidate will have 3-5 years of experience in software development companies building complex, commercial, enterprise class products.
- Must have experience in developing Data Integration solutions for SaaS products using any of the leading ETL tools
- Must be proficient in server side Java programming using POJO, JDBC, JMS, J2EE etc.
- Experience with leading ETL tools to develop both real time and Data offline Integration patterns for both Enterprise applications such as SAP, Oracle,etc and SaaS products such as Salesforce.com, NetSute, Oracle Fusion, etc
- Experience with Data Visualization would be a big plus
- Experience in following areas is strongly desired: BI, reports, OLAP, ETL, databases, Adobe Flex.
- Excellent technical, problem solving, and communication skills.
- Experience in a fast paced startup environment with short, quick product life cycle very desirable.
- Must be a great team player and a highly motivated self-starter.
||multiple, multiple |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED