Senior Software Engineer E-Poll Market Research
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED As a Senior Software Engineer at E-Poll Market Research, you'll work as a member of our engineering team to develop, test, and maintain our suite of in-house, proprietary online tools. You'll have the opportunity to work closely with senior staff to translate business requirements into real-world solutions. We're looking for people that are passionate about building great products and that are excited to work with the latest web technologies.
- BS in Computer Science and 5+ years of relevant work experience developing in Java
- Thorough understanding of the webapp development process, from design to deployment
- Experience with IOC/POJO-based frameworks (preferably Spring)
- Experience with ORM frameworks (preferably Hibernate)
- Proficiency with core SQL and database design
- Proficiency and experience in a Unix-oriented environment (we use OS X and Linux extensively)
- Good understanding of how to utilize source code control systems
Major pluses are experience with AJAX, unit testing with JUnit, JSP/JSTL, and/or XML/XSLT programming. Candidates will be expected to be knowledgeable about current industry trends and how they relate to software development today.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED